replied
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Mom got me a lake picture that I love!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    Originally posted by ttu View Post
    Moose, heading up to wp next Saturday!. if your there that week let me know. looks great. Merry Christmas
    Ahoy D. You picked the best snow week of the year, looking good. We will unfortunately be missing it as our son has a bunch of hoops games in Denver. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    And Mike got another for Maryanne … for their new ‘93 S&S

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone … hope y’all had a great time with family and friends … here is Linda’s new charcuterie board from Michael at munchworks.com … as a woodworker myself this is terrific craftsmanship
    Last edited by 2RLAKE; 12-26-2021, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Merry Christmas! Yo yo yo!

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Merry Christmas!

In the infamous words of Bilbo Baggins, “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Leave a comment:

• Ski-me
    replied
    Slight delay on our end....wife and daughter with COVID. Banished to the basement. The rest of us upstairs, healthy! Well, at least we're all in the same household! Beautiful snow at the lake in N Idaho though!

Merry Christmas all!
    Last edited by Ski-me; 12-25-2021, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Unusually warm Christmas here in SLC... 45* and sunny. Lots of snow in the mountains though- 15" in the last 7 days and 30" is predicted next week. Couldn't be happier!

Happy holidays everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all!! 74 in Heber Springs today - thought about dewinterizing the party barge. I sincerely hope no TT members are caught up in flight cancellations!

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all of you lake rats! I almost went for rip yesterday. It's 70 in SW Missouri!

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Merry Christmas! My sister hooked me up with this sweet present!

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied
    Moose, heading up to wp next Saturday!. if your there that week let me know. looks great. Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone. 84 in Htown tommorow. We wakeboarding tommorow howboutdat!

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Merry Christmas from my boy Bruce

Leave a comment:

Working...
X