Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long awaited X26 shows up today unexpectedly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Long awaited X26 shows up today unexpectedly

    I made my weekly stop by the dealer today and walked in after a week of being in the house due to winter weather. I walked in and noticed a new arrival noting that it sort of looked like the colors we ordered last August. It had just been pulled inside so that the dealer could begin working on the predelivery process. When I saw the model I stopped and said is this it? I am so pleased that it finally arrived. My wife had stayed in the car and told me to ask her to come in if there was "anything to see." I went to the door and motioned for her to come in the store. She said she figured I had found a surfboard I liked. She came in and looked at me and then saw the boat and we both had that OMG it is finally here moment. I will try to post a few pics here....never done that before...it is not totally unwrapped yet in these pics.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Wow what a monster! That thing is awesome. Congrats! Can't wait to see it in the water.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, the interior red gel and stitching accents look really great. Fantastic color scheme all around!

      Comment


      • #4
        That looks great! love the red stitching as well. Congrats!

        We are hoping to take delivery of our XT24 very soon. Our build date was 1/26. Was yours delayed at all?

        Comment


        • #5
          Great looking rig. I look forward to your thoughts on this hull design compared to your old 26.
          2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by zpacheco View Post
            That looks great! love the red stitching as well. Congrats!

            We are hoping to take delivery of our XT24 very soon. Our build date was 1/26. Was yours delayed at all?
            Yes our original build date was mid November and the last delay was the motherboard for the dual screen display from what I was told.

            Comment


            • #7
              Congratulations! Really digging the nice classy color scheme too!
              Chris
              2001 Prostar 209

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Robert Davis iii View Post

                Yes our original build date was mid November and the last delay was the motherboard for the dual screen display from what I was told.
                All the damn bitcoin miners are causing the chip shortage
                2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

                I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

                "LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great looking boat! Is that a black or dark gray interior?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Morety View Post
                    Great looking boat! Is that a black or dark gray interior?
                    It is a dark grey....saw it in the sun for the first time yesterday....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      Great looking rig. I look forward to your thoughts on this hull design compared to your old 26.
                      We took the boat out today for the lake test. I did not get in the water and surf today however. The wave looks so much cleaner than our prior x26 with the older hull design. We loved the boat and look forward to getting behind it after the water warms up about 10 degrees.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X