Dallas area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas area

Going to be in the Commerce Street area of Dallas next week. Any recommendations for dinner and entertainment?

jbmccul is the man to ask
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Budget?
      2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

No budget, but don't want to crazy. Going to be there from thursday to sunday.

Comment

Terry Black- Deep Elum, if you like BBQ
          Mike D.
          05- X9
          06- X9

Comment

Thank you. Any place to go for some live music?

Comment

3 Nations Brewery in Carrolton is a great time in the afternoons. Good (cold) beer too
              2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Check out Thanksgiving square. One of coolest structures you will ever go in.

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

Just now seeing this, Vidorra is good if you want Mexican, also Cane Rosso if you want Pizza. Also, Pecan Lodge is good if you're looking for BBQ close by. Check out the rooftop bar at The Statler hotel which has some awesome views of the city. Also, the AT&T discovery district has some great restaurants including Jaxon Beer Garden and Pegasus City Brewing. If steak is your thing go check out Dakota's which is located underground.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm around this weekend if you want to grab a beer or have any questions!
                    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Sorry jbmccul I just saw this post. I was in Dallas on the 17th till sunday morning. I stayed in the hotel right across the street from the ATT district. Had dinner at Dakotas one night and it was amazing, loved the brussel sprouts as a side. Found some cool bars, thought city tavern was cool, stopped in there on my way back from Dakotas. Sorry I didnt get a chance to go on the forum and see your reply while I was there I would have for sure met up for a few drinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X