Viper Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper Customs

I have read mixed reviews on Viper Customs in the past; however, I just the opportunity to work with them and I am more than pleased with the final product.

The three rear seats on my X25 were cracking badly, the rest of the interior was very nice, so I choose to contact Viper and see what my options were. After speaking with Kimberly, I choose to drive the cushions down to their shop (only 2 hours from my cabin) and dropped them off. Kimberly and Jim were more than helpful (and welcoming). Kimberly dug through some older vinyl they had to get a close match to the gray and an exact match to the white. I know it is not exact but it's really close.

Last week she sent the cushions back to me and this weekend I was at the cabin, so I got to put them back in the boat. needless to say; I am a very happy customer and would recommend them to anyone wanting a quality job.

Thanks again Kimberly and Jim!

Before and after pics:
    OH-IO!

Do you know the actual name of the vinyl in your boat? Having a similar issue with cracking and I have Flint and Dove, which are no longer available. Messaged Viper and we don't feel they can match exactly.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Carbon Flint according to my build sheet. I do have some Carbon Dove also.
      OH-IO!

Comment

Footin looks great!

I will be there in early April with my whole boat.

Comment

I know you've followed but check out RDahlers interior on the 1994 restoration - simply gorgeous !!
          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Working...
          X