What engine is in MasterCraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What engine is in MasterCraft?

What kind of engine and speed of Mastercraft is and how much does it cost? It is for only luxury boat rentals purpose.
    Last edited by melissalevi; 03-16-2022, 07:23 AM.

Mine has the GE CF34-8C5B1 stock but I upgraded to the GE CF34-8C5 which is way more efficient and has a lot more power.

Comment

Originally posted by melissalevi View Post
      What kind of engine and speed of Mastercraft is and how much does it cost?
      They come in all sizes and shapes. This one will get you on down the river.

Attached Files
      93 190
      (safe click)

Comment

Comment

MasterCraft has used numerous engines from at least three different companies and three different block manufactures over the years. Speed depends on which hull you are talking about and what engine, transmission and prop you have.

What are you trying to figure out here?

Comment

My Mastercraft has a Briggs and Stratton one cylinder engine. I can do about 2 mph on a good day. It cost me 85$ plus tax (plus an extra $5 for a new pull start cable.)
            2005 X2, Viper Red, MCX, Acme 1285, PPass, rear 750 sacs, KBS, IBS, Bennett Wake Plate
            (previous) 2001 X5, 1991 TriStar 190

Comment

I can see this post shaping up to be legendary!

Comment

Originally posted by BROUSSARD View Post
                MasterCraft has used numerous engines from at least three different companies and three different block manufactures over the years. Speed depends on which hull you are talking about and what engine, transmission and prop you have.

What are you trying to figure out here?
                since it's not obvious, it's a spam account

Comment

Originally posted by pf597 View Post
                  I can see this post shaping up to be legendary!
                  ^ If this ain't the truth
                  Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                    Mine has the GE CF34-8C5B1 stock but I upgraded to the GE CF34-8C5 which is way more efficient and has a lot more power.
                    This is the info your looking for. They come stock with the first engine, the real good ones have the 2nd engine. It will do about 57mph. When pricing yours out, anything newer then 2015 should be around $24,000 no more then $30,000. A pro tip for Craigslist ads, just use 3 pictures to show the boat. If the buyer is serious he will ask for more. CL messaging wont let you send pictures, so you will have to ask for the buyer to send you his email address but that's not a big deal. Don't forget to ask the buyer for their date of birth and full name so you know it's not some punk teen playing a prank on you. Then get their social so you can run a credit check to verify they can afford the boat. I'm sure I'm missing some other info you will want from a buyer but this should get you started. Good Luck!

Comment

Mine has the new supercharged flux capacitor. However you have to get the convenience package if you want this engine, so its a significant upcharge. The package comes with vibrating transom seating and the Z71 tower package, which IMHO is not much of an upgrade from the FX4 Powerstroker Tower. The coolest part of it is the hotfeel interior for use in subfreezing temperatures. All scheduled maintenance is free for 5 years under the MasterCare program. Unlimited oil changes - so I change mine after every surf session. All in the boat is about $75k all day.

Comment

A single Westinghouse A4W will do the trick- plenty of power to get you on down the lake. As John Johnson already said, HotFeel is great! It never cools down! SlowFill ballast is also nice as it allows you more time to think about the awesome purchase you just made. I would also recommend the hindered audio package... the clipæsh equipment is unequivocally terrible. Perfect for keeping people away! The new Rust flake is pretty awesome as well... it looks just like rust! On fiberglass! Talk about awesome...
                        -Tolman
                        '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                        '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

You guys are just mean OR it's a spammer??

Comment

sigpic Ayyyy!

2004 Red/White/Black something or other.

Formally, 1994 RED Mastercraft 205, Chevy 5.7 TBI.

Comment

Working...
                            X