What engine is in MasterCraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONTHECOAST View Post
    You guys are just mean OR it's a spammer??
    is it not obvious that it's a spammer?

Comment

Something weird about that picture. Is it loud when there isn't much wind?
      2000 MC SportStar
      2017 SQ5
      2009 KTM 530 Exc
      2012 BMW K1300r

Comment

Originally posted by pf597 View Post
        I can see this post shaping up to be legendary!
        Legen wait for it, dary!!
        -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
          Mine has the GE CF34-8C5B1 stock but I upgraded to the GE CF34-8C5 which is way more efficient and has a lot more power.
          Excellent choice … i was actually part of the -8C5B1 program a while back … great engine and the new HPT blade will make it even more robust

Comment

For the winner. Puts out a great wake. No additional ballast required. Must wear goggles.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelerd View Post
              My Mastercraft has a Briggs and Stratton one cylinder engine. I can do about 2 mph on a good day. It cost me 85$ plus tax (plus an extra $5 for a new pull start cable.)
              fuel is probably really spendy these days though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jtryon View Post

since it's not obvious, it's a spam account
                How can you be so sure about that i am spammer? Cant a new user ask any kind of question regarding mastercraft????? Even if she/he ask they become spammer are you ok???

Comment

Btw i would like to say thank you to all of you for your kind answers Also to those who mentioned me as a spammer without any proof

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                    Mine has the GE CF34-8C5B1 stock but I upgraded to the GE CF34-8C5 which is way more efficient and has a lot more power.

After googline it i found that all MasterCraft Models use Ilmor inboard marine engines built on the General Motors 5.7, 6.0, 6.2, and 7.4-liter V8 engine blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by melissalevi View Post

After googline it i found that all MasterCraft Models use Ilmor inboard marine engines built on the General Motors 5.7, 6.0, 6.2, and 7.4-liter V8 engine blocks.
                      So instead of doing that quick google search that probably took you 5 seconds, you decided to google search a mastercraft forum, make a new account and make a new thread asking the exact same question you typed into google to find that answer. Way to be productive

Comment

melissalevi Current MasterCraft models use Ilmor marine engines built on the GM 6.0, 6.2, and 7.4L blocks.

That being said the engine and manufacturer depends on what year we are talking from 1968-2022.

Comment

Originally posted by melissalevi View Post

How can you be so sure about that i am spammer? Cant a new user ask any kind of question regarding mastercraft????? Even if she/he ask they become spammer are you ok???
                          because you can't form a normal sentence and your first question was worded like a rough google translate copy and paste. and now you're building your profile by adding replies that are also barely legible. when do you post a link to how we can get a new iphone for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Proedge View Post

So instead of doing that quick google search that probably took you 5 seconds, you decided to google search a mastercraft forum, make a new account and make a new thread asking the exact same question you typed into google to find that answer. Way to be productive
                            A friend of mine just help me to google the correct answer. I think i did crime created new account and asked a question right????

Comment

Originally posted by jtryon View Post

because you can't form a normal sentence and your first question was worded like a rough google translate copy and paste. and now you're building your profile by adding replies that are also barely legible. when do you post a link to how we can get a new iphone for free?
                              If you have a link to get a free iphone please paste it here lol.

Comment

You should really reach out to Seth Bloom at Monster Marine. He is most knowledgeable of boat engine speed price.

Comment

Working...
                                X