X24 Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X24 Cover

Man, this new cover for the X24 is sweet from the local canvas company. Fit's way better than my old X23's skiboatcovers.com waterline cover. They came out with some kind of laser measuring system and it fit's like a glove. Plus I like that it covers all the gel for when it's on the lift. Come on summer!
    Attached Files
    05 ProStar 209, Navy Flake, Slate Gray, MCX 1:1 Sold
    15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Looks great. The full coverage will definitely help with sunlight not to mention all the other stuff. Did they already have a template for your boat or did they measure?

Comment

Nice. How much?

Comment

Originally posted by cmasty View Post
        Looks great. The full coverage will definitely help with sunlight not to mention all the other stuff. Did they already have a template for your boat or did they measure?
        I could be wrong, but I don't think they do patterns/templates. I think they measure every boat with their laser system. Given how well it fits, I am guessing this is their preference.
        15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by RxMC View Post
          Nice. How much?
          $2,000 and some change.
          15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Nice cover! I'm taking your word on it and ordering a cover too. The laser measurements and templates cut out from CAD makes a precise cover. Also price is great about $500-1000 cheaper than anyone I’ve found so far.

Comment

Wow, that looks great. it looks like it fits way better then my cover from skiboatcovers. How does it get secured?

Comment

Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
                Wow, that looks great. it looks like it fits way better then my cover from skiboatcovers. How does it get secured?
                Thanks! There is a single cord along the bottom that is cinched once it is on the boat. I also has a zipper on the port side (corresponds with my dock walkway) to help get it off and on.
                15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Slvr Bulit View Post
                  I had two complaints about my skiboatcover.com for my x23. 1) it did not cover all the colored gel, 2) it was extra roomy and did not fit tight.

Yes, it was more protection than the factory cover, but this time around, I wanted to pay a bit more to get a better fitting cover.
                  Last edited by Diesel; 04-05-2022, 02:08 PM.
                  15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post

I had two complaints about my skiboatcover.com for my x23. 1) it did not cover all the colored gel, 2) it was extra roomy and did not fit tight.

Yes, it was more protection than the factory cover, but this time around, I wanted to pay a bit more to get a bet fitting cover.
                    That new cover looks great. You can't beat that with a stick.

How much are you asking for the moped scooter?

93 190
                    (safe click)

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

Ah yes. The coveted Honda Ruckus
                      -Tolman
                      '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                      '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

That new cover looks great. You can't beat that with a stick.

Ha, no way man! That's how I get to the marina to grab the boat.
                        15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Working...
                        X