New Boat Delays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
    I ordered an F150 on November 17th last year and still dont have it. Might be a few more months before I get it. Things are tough in the manufacturing sector right now.
    Same here. Ordered one on November 19th. Supposedly it's in transit to the dealer but past 6 months now.

Comment

I went into the dealer last Oct (2021) and on Nov 4 he emailed me I had a build spot secured. It was for April 30 build completion.

Contacted my dealer a few times in April and May to ask about updates, but Mastercraft tells him nothing (odd way to do business, at least a rough status update would be appreciated, I understand manufacturing is messed up currently in the world). Mid may I got a call from my dealer that Mastercraft said the boat was almost done. Dealer told me we'd hopefully see it in a few weeks. I still wasn't convinced that I'd see a boat in June.

But... Tues night May 31, I got "the call". My boat was done and being loaded on a truck the following morning.

I'll have my new NXT22 next week!

Comment

Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
        I ordered an F150 on November 17th last year and still dont have it. Might be a few more months before I get it. Things are tough in the manufacturing sector right now.
        I ordered a Bronco in September and still waiting on my email saying it's ready to be built..... not a word since September.

Comment

Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post

I ordered a Bronco in September and still waiting on my email saying it's ready to be built..... not a word since September.
          Ha, I ordered a Bronco August 2020 and was told I would have it January of 2021. It was delivered May 3rd 2022. And that online tracker is completely worthless. Ford is the worst.
          05 ProStar 209, Navy Flake, Slate Gray, MCX 1:1 Sold
          15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

Got her today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Side View.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	470.2 KB
ID:	2707414

Comment

Great looking boat, still waiting for ours.

Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful. No word on ours yet. Let us know how you like the 2022.

Comment

Hi guys! She finally came in. We will be surfing tomorrow on Lake Mendota in Madison. Thanks for all your support.

Comment

Working...
                  X