Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinks99
    replied
    Hi guys! She finally came in. We will be surfing tomorrow on Lake Mendota in Madison. Thanks for all your support.

Leave a comment:

• spinks99
    replied
    Beautiful. No word on ours yet. Let us know how you like the 2022.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusP1
    replied
    Great looking boat, still waiting for ours.

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• sderman
    replied
    Got her today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Side View.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	470.2 KB
ID:	2707414

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post

I ordered a Bronco in September and still waiting on my email saying it's ready to be built..... not a word since September.
    Ha, I ordered a Bronco August 2020 and was told I would have it January of 2021. It was delivered May 3rd 2022. And that online tracker is completely worthless. Ford is the worst.

Leave a comment:

• jgraham37128
    replied
    Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
    I ordered an F150 on November 17th last year and still dont have it. Might be a few more months before I get it. Things are tough in the manufacturing sector right now.
    I ordered a Bronco in September and still waiting on my email saying it's ready to be built..... not a word since September.

Leave a comment:

• sderman
    replied
    I went into the dealer last Oct (2021) and on Nov 4 he emailed me I had a build spot secured. It was for April 30 build completion.

Contacted my dealer a few times in April and May to ask about updates, but Mastercraft tells him nothing (odd way to do business, at least a rough status update would be appreciated, I understand manufacturing is messed up currently in the world). Mid may I got a call from my dealer that Mastercraft said the boat was almost done. Dealer told me we'd hopefully see it in a few weeks. I still wasn't convinced that I'd see a boat in June.

But... Tues night May 31, I got "the call". My boat was done and being loaded on a truck the following morning.

I'll have my new NXT22 next week!

Leave a comment:

• Morety
    replied
    Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
    I ordered an F150 on November 17th last year and still dont have it. Might be a few more months before I get it. Things are tough in the manufacturing sector right now.
    Same here. Ordered one on November 19th. Supposedly it's in transit to the dealer but past 6 months now.

Leave a comment:

• uplandbird
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cm02WS6
    replied
    FYI, my NXT22 came in last week and we picked it up on Saturday. It was 3-4 weeks late.

Leave a comment:

• muskoka123
    replied
    Does anyone know who to contact at the mastercraft factory about build progress?

Leave a comment:

• spinks99
    replied
    Well - Not sure if the last update was correct. No boat yet and the factory has quit giving updates on it. Don't even ask they told the dealer. There is a Facebook thread for new NXT's. It seems as though they are trickling in very slowly. Zero word on mine. Hope they change the hull # to a 2023. The boat is already a year old on paper by the time I get it.

The good news is, Redline Watersports in Madison, WI is giving us a loaner boat to use until mine comes in. Thanks Paul Vitucci (owner) and my salesman DJ. My wife and I will be on the water for Memorial Day weekend. I'll keep you guys posted.

88 Ski Nautique 2001 sold
    95 Maria 202 Shabaz sold
    2016 NXT 22 sold

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Congrats. To an earlier point, MC isn't prioritizing boats based on margins. I think that comment was made in jest. Glad to hear yours is on its way.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by aha2988 View Post

Going to have to take a deep breath an look a little further out. you're certainly not going to start 2023's lake season without a boat. Its also unlikely your wait will press out through the entire season .
    plus even if you get the boat at the start of this season it doesn't guarantee it wont have some sort of mfg defective part that fails prematurely or have to go back to service and wait on backordered part replacements. Always unlikely but never the less a possibility. Not meant to scare you but par for the course if anything.

You're in good hands with mastercraft, they take pride in their builds and they're not going to rush product through to try an pump profits because they'll lose those profits on the warranty side if they don't get things right. specially on a boat that has a buyer signed onto it compared to blanket dealer stockroom orders. the only parts getting pulled off production floor are parts going out to owners that just took delivery and are experiencing component failures and those are getting pulled from dealer stock orders not buyer orders.

plan a vacation an look forward to that, then look forward to getting the boat later on. Just need something to distract your excitement for a bit. Its a wild market to buy new things in.
    pretty sage advice right there...

congrats on the new ride spinks. looking forward to seeing pics.

Leave a comment:

• spinks99
    replied
    Update. Was told there was a hull with an engine in it yesterday. Was told it's in final polish today. Hope that's true. I will post pics if I ever get to see it come in. Fingers crossed. 85 degrees in Madison, WI next week. The weather is here now. Wish me luck guys.

88 Ski Nautique sold
    95 Maria 202 Shabaz sold
    2016 NXT 22 sold

Leave a comment:

Working...
X