X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnye75
    replied
    Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
    I ended up buying this one, coz of the price, all is the same but shy of 1/4 inch shorter. we will see, I will take the boat out in the next few weeks and test it , then report back.

Leave a comment:

• johnye75
    replied
    thank you all for the info!

Leave a comment:

• robadele
    replied
    You are probably already aware that due to the Medallion gauge system, you can't use the widely available 2 wire sensors used in a analog gauge system. You need to get one specifically compatible with Medallion and that means either of the two suggested by other posts in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin@MWMC
    replied
    Originally posted by johnye75 View Post
    I did check the url, but the one that shows up is with two wires, and mine has 3.
    There are 3 wires in the photo - Red, Black, and White...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    I replaced mine 2 years ago and used Centroid products. They were easy to work with, [email protected]. 386-423-3574.

good luck!

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    There will be two set screws that you were just one for when it’s full and one for when it’s empty. You’ll need a micro flathead

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    This should work. https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/mo...t-sending-unit
    Last edited by gwozhog; 04-30-2022, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• johnye75
    replied
    I did check the url, but the one that shows up is with two wires, and mine has 3.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin@MWMC
    replied
    We have them for sale, use our boat part finder to find the correct one for your boat.

https://waterskis.com/boatpartlookup/

Leave a comment:

• johnye75
    started a topic 08 X1 Fuel sender unit needed

08 X1 Fuel sender unit needed

Hey all, I am in need of replacing my sender and can't find one for sale. Current model is Moeller with a 8 1/8 long shaft. Maybe there is one that supersedes this model, or is an equivalents replacement. Any help is much appreciated. .
Working...
X