Need transom vent cover for 1983 Stars and Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need transom vent cover for 1983 Stars and Stripes

Hello. Have been restoring a 1983 Stars and Stripes and cannot find the plastic transom and intake cowling vent covers. I'm not a 3D printer guy. Anyone know where I could find? I appreciate your time and help.

Originally posted by live2ski View Post
    Hello. Have been restoring a 1983 Stars and Stripes and cannot find the plastic transom and intake cowling vent covers. I'm not a 3D printer guy. Anyone know where I could find? I appreciate your time and help.
    This guy does them. No affiliation and no guarantees.

[email protected]

Travis is his name.

93 190
    (safe click)

Comment

Great. Will get in touch with Travis. Thank you.

Comment

Can you tell me the dimensions? Width Height. I am a 3D printer guy and would be happy to make one for you if it is small enough for my printer but I suspect it is not. Just from the picture it looks to be about a foot wide... just slightly larger than my printer... but measure and lets see!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	2704016

Comment

Thank you. Travis at [email protected] made them at a very reasonable price. They look great.

Comment

live2ski post up some pics of your restoration. We all love to see these boats being brought back to their former glory (or better).

Comment

Originally posted by live2ski View Post
              Thank you. Travis at [email protected] made them at a very reasonable price. They look great.
              I got a set this week from him to put on an 84. They are a very nice product. Glad this worked out for you.

93 190
              (safe click)

Comment

Working...
              X