Removing Swim Platform- 2014 X25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Swim Platform- 2014 X25

​Need a little insight on removing the swim platform for storing my X25 I just bought in my garage. I saw the pins on each bracket that you pull out. Is the only thing to do after removing those is to pull it straight off the back or does it fold up? The SurfGen tabs seem to be in the way of any flipping up. Thanks in advance!

Pic of the "new to me" boat Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7125.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	2704172
    Attached Files

You need to pull the pins on the on the Surf tabs, drop them down, remove the pins on the platform, then lift up on the platform near the stern and it will fold down. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0858.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	2704202 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1008.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	2704203

Comment

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Beware of the black plastic spacers on each side of where the Lenco actuators pins connect to the tab. They are easy to loose and they are important to be there. They also sink if you ever need to pull the pins while the boat is in the water.
        -----------------------------------
        Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L - Current
        Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L - Current
        Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current

Comment

Originally posted by jpwhit View Post
          Beware of the black plastic spacers on each side of where the Lenco actuators pins connect to the tab. They are easy to loose and they are important to be there. They also sink if you ever need to pull the pins while the boat is in the water.
          Thanks! I did this for the first time yesterday in my driveway and saw them fall off. Caught them and put them back with the pin

Comment

Working...
          X