Full seadeck gunnel kit for X-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full seadeck gunnel kit for X-24

I’m wanting to cover all the gunnel surfaces of my X-24 with matching seadeck. Exactly like the boat in these pics. I don’t know if it’s stock or not. I saw this boat in 2020 on old hickory lake in Tennessee and he let me take some photos. If the owner is in here let me know where you got the gunnel seadeck! I contacted SC wake. They sent me a diagram that only had a couple pieces on the back and one on the front. Gatorsteps website showed the same few pieces for there’s. Not the full coverage like the pics.

The boat with the flag is mine and you can see the pieces I already have on the rear.

Anyone have any insight on where to source this? I have an email in to my dealer as well.
    Attached Files

Let SC Wake know what you want and they'll send someone to template the X24 at Current WS. Send an email to them.

Comment

I met this guy last year on CHL but can't remember his name. Matt at Aqua Sport will know who he is and can get you in contact with him to find out who did it.

Comment

His name is Chris Miles and Kaleb at Aqua Sport said SC Wake did it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post
          His name is Chris Miles and Kaleb at Aqua Sport said SC Wake did it.
          Oh awesome! I’ll email this to SC wake and see if they can find the template. That’s perfect. If not maybe. I can go the route of having them template a boat on the lot at Current.

Comment

SC wake is telling me this is all they have for the X-24 and it was an order for Aquasport.

Attached Files

Comment

cal2vin.... I sent you a PM.

Comment

That should be it. He probably had Aqua Sport do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post
                  That should be it. He probably had Aqua Sport do it.
                  I thought the same thing. But it’s missing pieces and that’s actually for a 2019 blue / grey color scheme. Not exactly it. It’s a step in the right direction though. I just need that one front piece that this template is missing.

Comment

I saw him this weekend and I should've asked him. I'll ask him next time I see him.

Comment

Had castaway customs come do it. They did awesome.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X