Lift price feedback/opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift price feedback/opinions

I posted a 3600lb lift with 22’ canopy. Looking for some feedback on pricing. Lift is posted for a friend @4500$

I just bought a Floe V-4600, 4,600 pound electric lift with 4 wheels for $4100. No canopy.

I saw some Floe lifts going for $8K-$10K with a canopy, wheels, etc. As for your price, I believe that is a bit underpriced.
    -2005 MasterCraft Prostar 197 Tournament Team
    -2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude. 5.7L HEMI/ZF 8-Speed

Comment

If the canopy and lift are in good shape that would be a very good price around here this time of year. Not much available and there's a lot of junk out there that is.

Comment

i think its a good price if you ask me. I bought a 6k DC lift with canopy for $12,000 recently (new)

Comment

Prior to the pandemic, used motorized lifts with canopies were going for about $1/pound of capacity. Now, i'd say its more like $1.25-1.5/pound and way more for the larger capacity lifts. So I think your pricing is more than fair.

FWIW, neighbor just bought a 3600# Floe with a manual crank and 22' canopy for $4000 which I though was a good deal.

Comment

From the picture it looks like a manual winch and a cantilever lift. Both of those features will bring less money then a vertical with a motor. If it is a new lift and the canopy is in good shape,it should sell close to that price in Minnesota. Many people are looking for longer canopies than 22'.

Comment

Originally posted by AKralk83 View Post
              I posted a 3600lb lift with 22’ canopy. Looking for some feedback on pricing. Lift is posted for a friend @4500$
              I don't know where you are. Looks like a basic cantilever. Not saying you're out of line, I don't know your market.

We're about to list a nice Shoremaster 30108 with full length bunks, guide on's, new canopy, motor stop, original winch, Whisper winch. Hoping to get $3200. I guess it really depends on where you are.

Comment

Seems overpriced to me, at least for my area.

Comment

Working...
                X