Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An XT Christmas in June…. Just seven days and counting…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An XT Christmas in June…. Just seven days and counting…

2022 XT25… oh boy!

Awesome boat! Congrats!

Comment

Shoooeeeeee she’s a beaut!

Comment

Gorgeous!
        2022 XSTARS
        2020 X22
        2019 XT22
        2017 XT20

Comment

That blue looks incredible!

Comment

Boat arrived at Seattle Mastercraft Dealer (Union Marine). Got to see her for the first time. Tomorrow is delivery day! So excited.
            Last edited by 214skier; 08-13-2022, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Wow! Gorgeous. Congrats.

Comment

Beautiful! Love the colors

Comment

Love the new boat. Click image for larger version  Name:	835BE512-7F91-4112-9EBB-325FF19CF0FF.jpg Views:	196 Size:	4.20 MB ID:	2707745
                  Last edited by 214skier; 08-13-2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

We have now had two solid 5 day trips with the new boat. I can not tell you how awesome this boat is. Here is my following comments, review based on key use case. Note we are coming from a 2014 PS214.. so from a size POV this is a big jump. This is my review for the first 20 hours.

Cruising—this boat is so comfortable. During our two trips we had 4 adults and 4 children. Some days we were out for at least 9 hours cruising, tubing, skiing and surfing. The boat is extremely comfortable and luxurious. It takes big waves comfortably — no longer do you have to throttle back to work through waves or heavy chop. Boat is mostly motionless at anchor despite kids and adults moving around. With 8 the boat does not feel crowded with plenty of personal space for everyone. Tremendous storage throughout the boat including personal items and boating gear.
                    May
                    waterskiing - second trip was the first time we were able to ski. My wife skied 15-off at 28 mph and found wake crossing very soft. I skied 35 mph / 35 off (ahead of rooster tail) and there was zero wake or bounce! I was absolutely blown away how smooth the cross was letting me push my turns more aggressively than I ever have in any other boat. From my view, this boat satisfies intermediate and advanced short-line skiers. Incredible for a 25’ boat pushing 5000 lbs.

surfing - this boat throws an enormous wave that provides for great cuts and a powerful pull. Computer easily adjusts for kids, beginners giving everyone a thrilling ride.

overall I am more excited about this boat than any we have own to-date. It seems (after 20 hours) it satisfies all sports and uses-cases this family may pursue.

Comment

Working...
                    X