Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crash

    Anybody see this? hope it wasnt anyone from here

    Massachusetts teen allegedly crashed boat while intoxicated on Lake Sunapee in NH (msn.com)


    It looked like a beautiful boat.


  • #2
    Boating at night in unfamiliar waters and then drop some beers on top of that can only equal disasters.

    I hope no one was hurt.
    -Tim

    Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
      Boating at night in unfamiliar waters and then drop some beers on top of that can only equal disasters.

      I hope no one was hurt.
      It says no one was injured, But daddy is gonna be pissed!

      Comment


      • #4
        Yikes! Good that no one was hurt and a great reminder to keep the driver sober while boating.

        Comment


        • #5
          My home lake.
          86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
          2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

          Comment


          • #6
            I doubt that it will just buff out.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20220615_090935.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	2707275
            “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, it took a hard hit. It was floating on its own. Taking on some water however. They got lucky. Mom and dad will have it fixed by the 4th of July probably.
              86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
              2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

              Comment


              • #8
                Here's the details, he is one lucky boy! Hope many others learn a valuable lesson from his mistakes.

                https://www.instagram.com/p/Cet8TgpP...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yep, daddy definitely mad
                  Aric


                  LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

                  2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sunapee View Post
                    Here's the details, he is one lucky boy! Hope many others learn a valuable lesson from his mistakes.

                    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cet8TgpP...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                    Can someone copy/paste this for those of us not on Instagram?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Glad nobody was hurt. That could have been a disaster.
                      Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
                        Can someone copy/paste this for those of us not on Instagram?

                        BOATING CRASH ON LAKE SUNAPEE -

                        SUNAPEE, New Hampshire – On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at approximately 10:01 PM, New Hampshire State Police Communications received a call regarding a boating crash that occurred on Lake Sunapee near the Lake Sunapee Yacht Club.

                        New Hampshire State Police-Marine Patrol officers, Sunapee Police Department personnel, Sunapee Fire Department and New London Ambulance personnel responded. Upon arrival, officers found a 22’ Mastercraft approximately twenty feet on shore resting on a steep hill in trees and brush. The two occupants were still in the vessel and were not injured. The crash was reportedly heard across the lake at Blodgett Landing in Newbury.

                        The operator, Michael Smith, age 19, of Hingham, MA was arrested and charged with boating while intoxicated.

                        New Hampshire State Police – Marine Patrol reminds all boaters to maintain a proper lookout and designate a sober operator whenever underway on the public waters. Anyone who witnessed the crash is encouraged to contact New Hampshire State Police-Marine Patrol Sergeant Seth Alie at [email protected] or (603) 227-2117.
                        -Tolman
                        '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                        '06 X30 (Sold)

                        "Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post


                          BOATING CRASH ON LAKE SUNAPEE -

                          SUNAPEE, New Hampshire – On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at approximately 10:01 PM, New Hampshire State Police Communications received a call regarding a boating crash that occurred on Lake Sunapee near the Lake Sunapee Yacht Club.

                          New Hampshire State Police-Marine Patrol officers, Sunapee Police Department personnel, Sunapee Fire Department and New London Ambulance personnel responded. Upon arrival, officers found a 22’ Mastercraft approximately twenty feet on shore resting on a steep hill in trees and brush. The two occupants were still in the vessel and were not injured. The crash was reportedly heard across the lake at Blodgett Landing in Newbury.

                          The operator, Michael Smith, age 19, of Hingham, MA was arrested and charged with boating while intoxicated.

                          New Hampshire State Police – Marine Patrol reminds all boaters to maintain a proper lookout and designate a sober operator whenever underway on the public waters. Anyone who witnessed the crash is encouraged to contact New Hampshire State Police-Marine Patrol Sergeant Seth Alie at [email protected] or (603) 227-2117.
                          Thanks!

                          Lucky to avoid injury. Hopefully this is a hard lesson for the driver.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
                            Thanks!

                            Lucky to avoid injury. Hopefully this is a hard lesson for the driver.
                            I want to know if the parents gave him permission to be driving at 10 pm at night?
                            “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X