Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=gwozhog;n2708623]
    Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post
    Its time for full heat and A/C this will set them a part and make a paragon look like a 2nd hand boat.

Things I'm interested in seeing in a new model .

1. True heat and A/C / If they can have them on a side by side, Cmon its $200k

as big as The engine compartments are now They could easily shove in a water cooled condenser to remove the heat and a nice fan coil underneath the dash To cool the driver down.
    I would be all over it. We love to ride on a river here in northeast Texas but once June hits it is so hot and muggy after 11:30 you do not want to be stopping the boat.
    Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

I'm disappointed to hear the XT21 is being discontinued, although I'm not surprised. The new XT22T looks nice, and I'm sure MC will sell a ton of them. That said, it's an even bigger boat than my '17 XT23 (at least by weight). Clearly the trend is bigger, bigger, bigger. I thought the XT21 hit the sweet spot - under 5000lbs, traditional bow, full-featured boat that could do dang near anything. I sold my G21 last fall and spent a good part of the winter looking all over North America for the right slightly used XT21. No luck. I ended up with a '21 SANTE 210. While I thought I was 'settling', I literally like it better than my G; it's a fantastic boat. Annnnd, it's also been scrapped - for the huge and fugly S21.
      1985 Skier (long gone but remembered forever)
      2017 XT23 (sold)
      2018 G21 (sold)
      2021 SANTE 210
      ...and a Whaler 150 Super Sport

Comment

Originally posted by jthom22 View Post
        I'm disappointed to hear the XT21 is being discontinued, although I'm not surprised. The new XT22T looks nice, and I'm sure MC will sell a ton of them. That said, it's an even bigger boat than my '17 XT23 (at least by weight). Clearly the trend is bigger, bigger, bigger. I thought the XT21 hit the sweet spot - under 5000lbs, traditional bow, full-featured boat that could do dang near anything. I sold my G21 last fall and spent a good part of the winter looking all over North America for the right slightly used XT21. No luck. I ended up with a '21 SANTE 210. While I thought I was 'settling', I literally like it better than my G; it's a fantastic boat. Annnnd, it's also been scrapped - for the huge and fugly S21.
        I also am one that does not like the trend of bigger and bigger boats... if the xt21 gets cancelled it will be missed

Comment

I am an XT21 owner. Love the boat and the stock wave. I hit my head too much on the XT20. My lake is limited to under 21 feet so the loss of this boat would mean my next boat would likely be a Mal**u. Can't even bring my self to say it... and yes the XT21 is technically 20'10" with out all the underwater gear and transom per Mastercraft's unedited MSO.

Comment

For what it's worth, we are getting a redesigned XT20 for 2023
            -Tolman
            '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
            '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
              If it comes out weighing over 5000 pounds I will question what Mastercraft is doing with the xt series especially in the smaller boats.

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
                Why the downsize from the XT23?
                '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

The XT22t makes no sense to me. I do get that there are people that totally against pickle forks so they want to offer traditional bow. But I assume that’s why they offered odd lengths traditional and even lengths pickle fork. I also get there are a few other differences but, having had both the XT22 and now an XT23 they are essentially the same size. The even number pickle fork boats have very similar interior space as the foot larger traditional bow boats. But to have 7 different models in the XT line is a little excessive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    I am an XT21 owner. Love the boat and the stock wave. I hit my head too much on the XT20. My lake is limited to under 21 feet so the loss of this boat would mean my next boat would likely be a Mal**u. Can't even bring my self to say it... and yes the XT21 is technically 20'10" with out all the underwater gear and transom per Mastercraft's unedited MSO.
                    ???

We had to measure a XT21 for this exact same reason recently (21' length restriction), and definitely didn't come up with that measurement. IIRC, it was 21' 4-3/8" excluding tabs, platform, other transom mounted components, etc.. Ultimately, the regulating body for the lake let it slide, but that XT21 was definitely over 21'.

I'm sure nobody from your lake governing body will ever call your bluff on that, but you may want to measure it yourself to know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

Why the downsize from the XT23?
                      I see how that could've been misinterpreted, lol. I'm keeping the XT23, just making a point that a redesign is in the works for the XT20.
                      -Tolman
                      '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                      '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

I would love to upgrade to that platform. Sometimes we bring the parents out and they have a hard time getting on the boat with out a step/ladder. It would be nice to have something like this, but apparently they reinforced the hull on the 2023 boats and this cannot be added to a 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post

???

We had to measure a XT21 for this exact same reason recently (21' length restriction), and definitely didn't come up with that measurement. IIRC, it was 21' 4-3/8" excluding tabs, platform, other transom mounted components, etc.. Ultimately, the regulating body for the lake let it slide, but that XT21 was definitely over 21'.

I'm sure nobody from your lake governing body will ever call your bluff on that, but you may want to measure it yourself to know for sure.

i guess I got lucky here. There are several other xt 10 and xt21 on the lake. The MSO listed 3 numbers if I remember correctly. The important one to me was Bow to stern was 20’10”. I think there was a length overall too. I can’t remember the other wording but I don’t keep the title here. I’ll try to check in a few weeks. My dealer told me those numbers came official from the factory. Of course I had told them I can’t buy the boat if I can’t get it on the lake.

My lake does reserve the right to measure. Hopefully I don’t have a problem if that every comes. I am glad you got your boat on your lake. We may both have less choices in the future
                          Last edited by [email protected]; 07-06-2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post

???

That is what I have always come up with. It is the same length as the x14.

Comment

Looks like they have the 2023 lineup online now. No more XT21 and XT25, which leaves only the XT22T and XT23 with the traditional bow.

I have a 2015 X10 which for me is the perfect cross over boat - surf and ski in one package. Each year I keep hoping that they will have a new cross over boat but everything continues to move towards big surf boats.

Comment

Would not be surprised to see an XT26 later this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X