No announcement yet.

Travel Distance for Good Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought an '06 X30 in Missoula MT and I live south of Denver...1900 miles and 40 hours later we were home...Not to mention the 200 mile powerwash/blizzard through WY (

Comment

Stowe, Vermont to Glennie Michigan. 800 miles (each way), 15 hours, 2 countries (US & Canada). Two days. Worth every bit of the drive.
      86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
      2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

I had a buddy that went from Houston to West Palm Beach, FL to pickup a used SN210 for a really good deal. I'm sure in these times good deals to be had closer to home!
        "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Comment

I bet you're right. I've started to see more / better buys on boats.
          86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
          2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

Hello,
            Personally, I don't have any experience with boat travel. But one of my friend has an interest in Boat traveling and also he
            traveled alot in different countries. basically, he is a volunteer and attached to online companies and makes people travel. Recently he complete a tour from South Africa to brazil. If you want to travel you must contact them.

Comment

Now that's a string of non sequiturs if I ever saw one! I like travel and I like boats. I'm not sure about boat traveling, I'll be pondering that tonight over a beer.

Comment

Alberta to Tennessee back in the day. 2200 miles each way. Made a family vacation trip out of it -- Mt. Rushmore, Mall of America, Chicago Navy Pier, etc.
                2005 X2, Viper Red, MCX, Acme 1285, PPass, rear 750 sacs, KBS, IBS, Bennett Wake Plate
                (previous) 2001 X5, 1991 TriStar 190

Comment

Originally posted by wheelerd View Post
                  Alberta to Tennessee back in the day. 2200 miles each way. Made a family vacation trip out of it -- Mt. Rushmore, Mall of America, Chicago Navy Pier, etc.
                  As a resident of MN I'm sorry you had to visit the Mall of America

Comment

Wasn't that burnt down during the mostly peaceful protests last year?

Comment

Originally posted by osmonet View Post

As a resident of MN I'm sorry you had to visit the Mall of America
                      Today these are facts. Back in the day, going to the mall was a lot cooler.

Comment

I feel like I should put this here. Flew from Idaho to Boston, purchased a truck, drove to Vermont, purchased a boat and then drove the whole thing home.
                        https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/for...journey-begins
                        The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Previous boat = 520 miles each way (in a blizzard)

Current boat = 820 miles each way
                          OH-IO!

Comment

Longest for me was 470 miles each way, Michigan to Tennessee. Did it in late February. It was cold and clear on the way down. Coming back I picked up an ice storm in Toledo which turned to snow by the time I hit Monroe. The last 30 miles took over an hour.

Comment

Damn, some scammer with a nonsensical post brings a 13yo thread to life and we all jump in — huh — well I guess I’m game. I went about 600 one way miles and three mountain passes away to get my current boat, but that makes me a lightweight compared to some of you.

Maybe one day I’ll find an irresistible deal on a boat in Florida, and I’ll lug it back to Seattle. Then I’ll have a story to tell.

—Sky
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
                              2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

We drove from Denver to New York and picked up our boat. Left Wednesday. Picked boat up Friday morning first thing. Back to Colorado. Stopped twice on way back ti out the boat in the water and mess around! Little over 2,000 miles one way.

Previous boat was Denver to Dallas and back.

Completely worth it both times!

Comment

Working...
                                X