2000 X-Star Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 X-Star Decals

I am looking for the decals on a 2000 X-Star as per the attached pic. I do know that some of them came out with a red X. Either one would work. The first two I got off the net. The last one is of mine wrapped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if someone has the artwork it would also help.
    Attached Files

I also have a those decals on my boat. and have not been able to find them.
    "Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless when facing them."

1999 X-star, 330 LTR, Zero FLex tower.

Comment

What about going to the 2001 X-star decals, almost the same thing. may be easier to find.
      Old Boat:: 2006 X-1 New Boat:: 2008 X2 MCX

Comment

Even a 2001 decal would work. The problem that I have is that the black oblong is in the gelcoat so I cannot go for a newer type it has to be that same style to blend in with the gelcoat.

Comment

I believe the red X was on the '99s and in '00 they were all grey. My last boat was a 2000 Xstar and I had to replace one of the decals, MCBoats in Conway, AR was able to get me the decal. Their number is 501-513-BOAT. I would also check with [email protected] He seems to be able to locate decals for people pretty regularly.
          "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."

Current Boat: 2006 X-15

Previous Boats:
          2000 X-Star
          1999 Prostar 205

Comment

Thanks H20. I have contacted [email protected] and was quick to reply but they had none and do not know where to get. Will contact MC Boats. My friend is a graphic designer and he is currently reproducing one for me so if I do not come right at least the artwork will be availible to other people in the future.

Comment

If you have your friend do it you can change it to what ever you want....I changed My 2002 X-star Graphics to something totally different.

Comment

Your graphics looks very good, but the 2000 model has the black oblong in the gelcoat so my choices are fairly limited.

Comment

Last edited by shunra; 01-16-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

There is currently a decal like yours on e-bay shunra.
                    Check out this post the oblong is in the gelcoat
                    http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=17169

Comment

Last edited by shunra; 01-16-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

You are correct about the oblong part being in the gel coat. If you remove the decal you will have a black oval.
                        "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."

Current Boat: 2006 X-15

Previous Boats:
                        2000 X-Star
                        1999 Prostar 205

Comment

It seems there are a few of us that need this type of decal. If we can find someone to make it.
                          If the price is resonable. Im in.

Mastercraft of Charlotte has one listed in the link below. But I havent called them yet. as soon as I get a chance I will.

http://mymastercraft.com/parts.cfm?c...&CurrentPage=6
                          Last edited by rem_pss308; 05-07-2010, 11:21 AM.
                          "Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless when facing them."

Comment

Got a quote from a company that specializes in the design of decals. It is $150 for the design and then you just need to have it printed and they charge $60 each.

Comment

Anyone found someone to reproduce these yet?

I think even a 2002 would look good, maybe a 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X