Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    I want to be Vintage! ... or do I ?
    I would go with probably not. Although it will finally give you some common sense, the downside everything hurts when you try to have too much fun.

Comment

• What about Paxton? He vanished on kid #1, who should be about college age now.
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by east tx skier View Post
        Like a drunken step-father, I return with no explanation for my absence.

One of the new guys left the back door ajar, I suspect.

They are 15 and 11.

Doing well. Tore my distal biceps tendon last November lifting at table that didn't look as heavy as it turned out to be. So I've been driving the boat, but not skiing to make sure that has healed up. Boat only goes out a couple of times each summer. Things come up. Such is life. Lots of BBQing and guitar picking. Waiting for the Longhorns to be good again. Kids are growing like weeds. 2020 sucks, but I can't complain much. Hope everyone here is doing well, also.

He said backdoor ajar!!!!
        2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
          What about Paxton? He vanished on kid #1, who should be about college age now.
          I talked to him on the phone this summer. He's still doing it.
          -Cameron
          2007 ProStar 197
          1996 ProStar 190

Comment

• Originally posted by bradamerry View Post
            Waiting for the Longhorns to be good again.

Doug, that may take awhile!
            Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
            You read my mind! GF is a Longhorn and something tells me she's gonna be waiting a while.

Geaux Tigers!
            You guys dodged a beauxlet not having to play us this year.

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
            Nice to see you here Doug.
            Hey, howdy, hey!

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
            Well lookie there... lots of guys coming out of the woodwork...

Good to hear Doug. Wait, lifting a table? yeah right. :wanker:
            I originally wrote that I did it trying to lift something that didn't look as heavy as it was. But even with the innuendo, damned thing looked heavy, too. Lesson learned.

Originally posted by tex View Post

He said backdoor ajar!!!!
            Blew the thing off the hinges on the way in.
            Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

You guys dodged a beauxlet not having to play us this year.

Death Valley, at night, with 103k drunk Cajuns? I liked our odds.
              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

They are 15 and 11.

Doing well. Tore my distal biceps tendon last November lifting at table that didn't look as heavy as it turned out to be. So I've been driving the boat, but not skiing to make sure that has healed up. Boat only goes out a couple of times each summer. Things come up. Such is life. Lots of BBQing and guitar picking. Waiting for the Longhorns to be good again. Kids are growing like weeds. 2020 sucks, but I can't complain much. Hope everyone here is doing well, also.
                Good to see u back east, hope you healup quick

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

They are 15 and 11.

Tore mine jumping last year! Not fun! Get well brother!!!
                  2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                    What haven't you torn jumping...

That's a young man's sport...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                    Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Rockman's kids are older of course and crushing it at soccer! Unfortunately his barefoot is still powerless...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                        Tex your list of injuries from skiing is vast. Can we get a diagram of everything you have torn, broke and or had surgeries on
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
                        She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

• Originally posted by cbryan70 View Post
                          Tex your list of injuries from skiing is vast. Can we get a diagram of everything you have torn, broke and or had surgeries on
                          Sounds like a great thread...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                          Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Thanks. It's pretty well healed up.
                            Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Hey if any of you ****ers need a pull on lake Martin AL this weekend hit me up. Not sure why I put this in this thread other than we had an early afternoon happy hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                                Hey if any of you ****ers need a pull on lake Martin AL this weekend hit me up. Not sure why I put this in this thread other than we had an early afternoon happy hour.
                                I'd love to take you up on that offer but I can't take the chance. Sad really. I only got to ride the Butterknife twice this year.
                                Attached Files
                                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Working...
                                X