Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Man ... how about a nice ramp and clamp ..... you won't go back.

https://www.ramp-n-clamp.com/

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    The bow roller on the winch stand is the one I need to replace. After 4 yrs it has flattened out and the metal winch post almost touches the fiberglass boat between the roller and end bells. I was thinking on trying a " V " shaped bow stop on winch tower. Looking at options.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    This is a good link on the Orange Stolz rollers I am used to seeing ..
    https://www.trailer.parts/Stoltz-Pol...ers_c_663.html

Peace out!

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Originally posted by mike koen View Post
    The trailer has a 4 inch yellow poly roller with bells on each end which is all deformed. Any one have a better suggestion?
    My 214 rides on an Orange Roller .... it is firm and sounds firmer than the one you may have. It is a common part ....

https://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Boa..._Assembly.aspx

I have a Ramp and Clamp at the Winch Tower ... some folks have a bow roller there as well. I am partial to the RNC or Boat Buddy ...

Peace ... let me know if you need pics, I can get some in the garage (need a reason to go out there anyway.)

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    The trailer has a 4 inch yellow poly roller with bells on each end which is all deformed. Any one have a better suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Need to replace the bow roller stop on the trailer. It is a 4 inch mount . The yellow one I think is to flexable , soft ?? The metal mounting bracket is only 1/4 from fiberglass when boat is loaded and round roller is pressed or squished flat. Makes me nervous !! What does anyone recommend from experience ? Boat is loaded on a Loadmaster trailer.

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    I can attest that boat was sun baked. When I bought it, it had a new factory cover. But there were 3 sets of cover supports, so I assume they toasted 2 other factory covers. So that is 3 seasons max, per cover.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Zippers . I have never seen that fastening method. Plastic or metal zippers? Looks like it fits well.I was thinking velcro around the tower legs and hand rails and rear "D" rings for mine. my cover is one piece that also covers the SWP. You have a nice set up.
    Good question, I don’t think they are plastic. I do know they are meant for outdoor application though. Yes, the evolution cover was a nice fit, when he added the zippers to the main cover, the extra stitching really tightened it up. In hindsight, matching thethe D-ring clips (like he did the on the stern skirt) would have been nice. Regardless, I’m happy with the way it turned out. JohnE can attest, the original owner let it bake in the TX sun, so my goal once we built the dock, was to try and protect it as well as one can if leaving it on a lift year round.

Leave a comment:

• John Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by boscoman View Post
    Bought the boat this winter, was winterized by previous owner, without impeller change. Is there any reason I can't change the impeller during the winter? Opening the pump won't allow all the antifreeze to drain out or anything like that, right?

Thanks,

Bill
    I would wait and just put a fresh one in at the start of the season. No sense in letting it dry out.

Leave a comment:

• boscoman
    replied
    impeller change while winterized

Bought the boat this winter, was winterized by previous owner, without impeller change. Is there any reason I can't change the impeller during the winter? Opening the pump won't allow all the antifreeze to drain out or anything like that, right?

Thanks,

Bill

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Zippers . I have never seen that fastening method. Plastic or metal zippers? Looks like it fits well.I was thinking velcro around the tower legs and hand rails and rear "D" rings for mine. my cover is one piece that also covers the SWP. You have a nice set up.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Where did you get the side skirts ? do you have a picture of them installed on boat? How do they fasten ? Skirts is my next project.
    Hey Mike, I sent my cover back to Cory to have them added on. They are in 3 sections and zip on to main cover.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Where did you get the side skirts ? do you have a picture of them installed on boat? How do they fasten ? Skirts is my next project.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnE View Post
    Looks great
    Thanks! Figured it would help for the 5ish months it’s just sitting in the lift in hibernation!

Rbuss4- sent you message

Leave a comment:

• rbuss4
    replied
    Nice platform cover. Send a PM if you are willing to share what it cost you. THX. Corey did a cover for one of my old boats, and I love the quality of his stuff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X