• Show
Clear All

• JohnE
    replied
    Looks great

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Cory at Evolution covers hooked me up with a sweet swim platform cover!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Originally posted by boscoman View Post
    Can you explain what you mean...both boats are vdrives. The 1569 is on the new boat as purchased, and the new in box prop is the same as was on the Maristar as purchased.

Merry Christmas, I thought you meant a 214 or x14 Direct Drive not the V edition. I still think an email exchange with Eric at OJ would be helpful on fitment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• boscoman
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    I think the prop you are looking for a spare may not be the best for optimal performance. A V-drive prop, on a direct drive is not usually interchangeable.

Can you explain what you mean...both boats are vdrives. The 1569 is on the new boat as purchased, and the new in box prop is the same as was on the Maristar as purchased.

Leave a comment:

• boscoman
    replied
    Originally posted by rtw_travel1 View Post
    Props schmops... we want to see pics of your boat!
    This is the best pic I've got right now...man oh man I wish it was warm weather!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rtw_travel1
    replied
    I just purchased this boat and I'm trying to identify the prop that's on the boat. I can't even tell if it's splined or keyed. The markings are 13.5 x 17.5 L SPL 1569

I have a brand new not even out of the box extra prop for the '95 Maristar. I'm thinking of trying to swap it for one that fits this boat as an extra.

Thanks,

Bill Montgomery
    Props schmops... we want to see pics of your boat!

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    never mind, got it

Splined for sure, I think the prop you are looking for a spare may not be the best for optimal performance. Maybe a quick call or email to Eric at OJ Propellers may help with fitment question. A V-drive prop, on a direct drive is not usually interchangeable.

Leave a comment:

• boscoman
    replied
    never mind

never mind, got it

Leave a comment:

• boscoman
    replied
    2011 x-14v prop that

I just purchased this boat and I'm trying to identify the prop that's on the boat. I can't even tell if it's splined or keyed. The markings are 13.5 x 17.5 L SPL 1569

I have a brand new not even out of the box extra prop for the '95 Maristar. I'm thinking of trying to swap it for one that fits this boat as an extra.

Thanks,

Bill Montgomery

Leave a comment:

• BrianS
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianS View Post
    Anyone have an interest in a spring hinge for the rear storage compartment on our boats? I use that spot to store my kids toys and it has slammed down on more than one occasion (smashed fingers!). I'm planning to add Seadeck type material to the top which will prevent it from staying open at all.

I found a place that will make a custom stainless spring hinge for that spot. My hatch lid weighs 6 lbs, each spring supports 5 lbs, so I could spec with 1 and it would act like a soft close, or spec 2 and it would want to open unless locked closed.

If I order 4 they are $44 each, order 8 they are $28 each. Add a few bucks for me to ship them to you. They come without mounting holes drilled so either I can drill them all or you can drill them to ensure the holes line up.

Anyone interested?
    Anyone else interested in the spring hinge for the rear storage hatch? Double D and sully interested so far, if we had 1 more the price would be reasonable I think, about $50 each with shipping.

Leave a comment:

• sully
    replied
    Anyone have an interest in a spring hinge for the rear storage compartment on our boats? I use that spot to store my kids toys and it has slammed down on more than one occasion (smashed fingers!). I'm planning to add Seadeck type material to the top which will prevent it from staying open at all.

I found a place that will make a custom stainless spring hinge for that spot. My hatch lid weighs 6 lbs, each spring supports 5 lbs, so I could spec with 1 and it would act like a soft close, or spec 2 and it would want to open unless locked closed.

If I order 4 they are $44 each, order 8 they are $28 each. Add a few bucks for me to ship them to you. They come without mounting holes drilled so either I can drill them all or you can drill them to ensure the holes line up.

Anyone interested?
    I would be interested

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Originally posted by zsqure View Post
    https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/ma...1-zft5-x30-230

THIS ONE? I'd buy it if it will work. Mine was 450 including boot. He told me it was more expensive because he matched the original and there were so many cutouts. He is about 6 months out for appointments.
    I looked closer at this one and it will not fit......too bad.

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    Love to see pics of the Bimini, mine in the new boat is looking weathered. I did see one for an X30 on Great Lakes Skipper I thought about.
    https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/ma...1-zft5-x30-230

THIS ONE? I'd buy it if it will work. Mine was 450 including boot. He told me it was more expensive because he matched the original and there were so many cutouts. He is about 6 months out for appointments.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied

Anyone interested?
    Interested and also maybe a group buy on the pad...?

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    Yes sir 214 DD .... took delivery In May2008

I want one. Nice looking machine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X