X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Originally posted by sully View Post
    just curious if there are any original (first buyer) 214/X14 owners out there?

Yes sir 214 DD .... took delivery In May2008

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• jtarr101
    replied
    Originally posted by 214skier View Post
    Ok. Enough of my threatening to do this. Time to actually start the X-14v thread.

Ours- 2010 x-14v

Photos attached.
    Beautiful X-14v! The second photo is where it's at! Super clean boat.

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Love to see pics of the Bimini, mine in the new boat is looking weathered. I did see one for an X30 on Great Lakes Skipper I thought about.

Leave a comment:

• BrianS
    replied
    Anyone have an interest in a spring hinge for the rear storage compartment on our boats? I use that spot to store my kids toys and it has slammed down on more than one occasion (smashed fingers!). I'm planning to add Seadeck type material to the top which will prevent it from staying open at all.

I found a place that will make a custom stainless spring hinge for that spot. My hatch lid weighs 6 lbs, each spring supports 5 lbs, so I could spec with 1 and it would act like a soft close, or spec 2 and it would want to open unless locked closed.

If I order 4 they are $44 each, order 8 they are $28 each. Add a few bucks for me to ship them to you. They come without mounting holes drilled so either I can drill them all or you can drill them to ensure the holes line up.

Anyone interested?

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    ERB must be driving around NE Ohio in a sweet Cadillac! [emoji3]

Zsqure - can’t wait to see it, me love a new Sunbrella cover.

Great Lakes Skipper may have the Bimini boot, otherwise, you can roller it on with a stencil. DoubleD can print a stencil for each letter on his Cricut! It will cost you some kind of Tito’s fee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by zsqure View Post
    I tried to get them to make two covers when you had yours done and they said it doesn't work that way. I guess they don't rely on repeatability of mass production. Gonna need the "mastercraft" put on my new cover. any ideas?
    I think the Bimini would be easy. Just tell them to make you two so you can replace in the future. LOL

Not sure on the MasterCraft. I have seen someone update theirs with paint made for that purpose. But you would need to get a template from Peter to stick on there.

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    Well that's pretty darn nice of you.. To bad they cant just duplicate the bimini and then I can cancel my appointment for April.
    I tried to get them to make two covers when you had yours done and they said it doesn't work that way. I guess they don't rely on repeatability of mass production. Gonna need the "mastercraft" put on my new cover. any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Yes, both. Not sure exactly what day. I was the first one to drop off my boat for this weeks' schedule. We went with Sunbrella material vs the other, top gun? our 209 had the top gun, or sharkskin or whatever it is called. Told them to use any parts they want to from my old factory cover and asked them to repair the nose of your old cover as it had some holes in it.
    Well that's pretty darn nice of you.. To bad they cant just duplicate the bimini and then I can cancel my appointment for April.

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    When will it be done? Bimini too?
    Yes, both. Not sure exactly what day. I was the first one to drop off my boat for this weeks' schedule. We went with Sunbrella material vs the other, top gun? our 209 had the top gun, or sharkskin or whatever it is called. Told them to use any parts they want to from my old factory cover and asked them to repair the nose of your old cover as it had some holes in it.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Yes, it was me. We drug the X14 to ERB's out on 515 for a new cover. Then ran around to furniture places, looking to have a live edge table made for our sunroom. Did we pass on 62, or 515?
    When will it be done? Bimini too?

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    Yes, it was me. We drug the X14 to ERB's out on 515 for a new cover. Then ran around to furniture places, looking to have a live edge table made for our sunroom. Did we pass on 62, or 515?
    515 I was pretty sure that was you.

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    Originally posted by Prostar 190 View Post
    Hey Jim @zsqure were you pulling your boat up around the millersburg area yesterday? Could have swore we passed you on the road.

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    Hey Jim @zsqure were you pulling your boat up around the millersburg area yesterday? Could have swore we passed you on the road.

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Numberless also

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Mine either..
    Neither of my '08's nor my '09 X14's had tower numbers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X