X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krw1225
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianS View Post
    Gatorstep is on my todo list for sure. Was hoping someone else would make a template! I'll probably do that this offseason if no one else gets to it first.
    Yeah, I’m curious how to make the Engine hatch look good and the one gunnel side. You also have to decide how the bow Section should be cut to access the floor ballast hatch.

Leave a comment:

• BAdair
    replied
    It's on my list also.

Leave a comment:

• BrianS
    replied
    Gatorstep is on my todo list for sure. Was hoping someone else would make a template! I'll probably do that this offseason if no one else gets to it first.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    Mine did that, and my toes love carpet, so I bought a brand new carpet set from Great Lakes Skipper. But would love to see what the sea deck would look like.. Good Luck!
    Thanks! Pretty low on the priority list right now. Side skirts for the cover are finally on there way back from Evolution. However, want to start a plan for when the money tree grows back in ��
    Last edited by Krw1225; 07-09-2020, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Krw1225 View Post
    Anyone done the gatorstep/sea deck on the x-14 DD yet, the top side of my carpet is great still, but the bottom side is starting to deteriorate...
    Mine did that, and my toes love carpet, so I bought a brand new carpet set from Great Lakes Skipper. But would love to see what the sea deck would look like.. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Anyone done the gatorstep/sea deck on the x-14 DD yet, the top side of my carpet is great still, but the bottom side is starting to deteriorate...

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Pretty sure that all shake like that due to the design so you can pull and drop, when needing to lower it. I know mine does,

Leave a comment:

• TDOT
    replied
    My platform will "rock" up and down especially if rollers are coming in from the rear. When I look at the platform out of the water the "slack" looks like normal play in the brackets and pins. If everything feels solid Id say you are good.

Leave a comment:

• Ikeseries
    replied
    does anyone have experience with their swim step vibrating pretty good when boat is tied to dock and waves come? i have a 2008 214 DD with the larger fiberglass swim step.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Thank you guys. Kind of a crazy design, but appreciate the confirmations.

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Mine are exactly the same.

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    Originally posted by Krw1225 View Post
    Are these bolts on the ZFT3 tower supposed to be like this? Or do they need to tighten down, both sides are the same, and I’ve never touched them. TIA.
    Mine are like that. I'm assuming they have that room so they can "flop" around and provide clearance to fit up tower parts.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    Your @$$, in its current lite condition, should not affect the boat at all. The KGB had a little water but nothing major. I may just bring a test prop on the next trip along with your spare.
    So Ironhorse is running a 3 blade 13X11. That 11 pitch makes a big change compared to the 15 I have. Still gets 45 mph.

Leave a comment:

• TDOT
    replied
    Bolts on tower are correct

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    DoubleD - as one of the passengers the last time we were together, you should try hole shot with less load (wasn't your KGB even carrying wateR?) ... I bet holeshot is fine you were just running heavy (including my @$$ on the boat)
    Your @$$, in its current lite condition, should not affect the boat at all. The KGB had a little water but nothing major. I may just bring a test prop on the next trip along with your spare.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X