• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trunderw
    replied
    Originally posted by Wake190 View Post
    Hey Guys:

I've been following the X14/X14V thread for a while now and I'm excited to say I joined the club last Saturday! Already put a few hours on it last weekend. Can't wait for the rest of the season!

Adam
    Welcome! Sweet boat! Need details on the Sammy...

Leave a comment:

• trunderw
    replied
    Ah that makes sense (the cushions and the beverages). ��

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    Not sure what model your talking about John, but mine also just sits in there and can flip between cushion and carpet. No Bolts. My 94 PS 205 had bolts.
    Yea Dave, (and Mike) you're right. I was thinking of the 2 pieces next to bow step. I pulled those to make it easy to wipe down. It's been a few years, and I have had a few corona induced beverages prior to posting that.

Leave a comment:

• Wake190
    replied
    Originally posted by Krw1225 View Post
    Congrats Adam! Looks great! You guys going to keep both? We’ll have to meet up at LKG this summer.
    Thanks! I’m tentatively planning to be at Gaston in late May, so I’ll let you know.

Wish I could keep both boats, but “Sammy” will be for sale soon. Need to clean her up and take some good pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Hey Guys:

I've been following the X14/X14V thread for a while now and I'm excited to say I joined the club last Saturday! Already put a few hours on it last weekend. Can't wait for the rest of the season!

Adam
    Congrats Adam! Looks great! You guys going to keep both? We’ll have to meet up at LKG this summer.

Leave a comment:

• Krw1225
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnE View Post
    Those bow cushions were bolted in. I removed the nuts in mine, but kept the bolt studs, which always were enough to keep the cushions from blowing out, but easily removable for cleaning. If the center cushion were lost, I don't think i'd go out of my way to find one. The deck is textured and makes a good step.
    He was talking about the little triangle cushion pieces that surround the bow cushion.... I still have them unbolted 😂

Leave a comment:

• h20skier2
    replied
    I’m getting a lot of water in the storage bin behind the driver seat. Has anyone had any leaks or anything I should be looking for?
    Mine is a 2009 w/450 hours on it.
    I’m thinking possibly water coming in from the starboard ballast (leak) or even the drive shaft.
    Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Hey Guys:

Adam

Congrats on the X14V.

Leave a comment:

• Wake190
    replied
    Hey Guys:

Adam
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnE View Post
    Those bow cushions were bolted in. I removed the nuts in mine, but kept the bolt studs, which always were enough to keep the cushions from blowing out, but easily removable for cleaning. If the center cushion were lost, I don't think i'd go out of my way to find one. The deck is textured and makes a good step.
    Not sure what model your talking about John, but mine also just sits in there and can flip between cushion and carpet. No Bolts. My 94 PS 205 had bolts.

Leave a comment:

• trunderw
    replied
    Same. Mine is a step (carpeted) on one side and upholstered on the other.

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Mine is not bolted. Just lifts out.

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    Crazy Question.... anyone have or know of where i might be able to find the little round cushion for the front part of the Bow in my 214? My kids are griping because they see other boats with a full set and I just have a step there (not an issue to me really) and they whine.

Any ideas where to find?

Thanks!
    Not sure really. Maybe a local upholstery shop??

This cushion?

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cletus
    replied
    Crazy Question.... anyone have or know of where i might be able to find the little round cushion for the front part of the Bow in my 214? My kids are griping because they see other boats with a full set and I just have a step there (not an issue to me really) and they whine.

Any ideas where to find?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X