Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krw1225
    replied
    Is anyone able to use a multimeter on your fuel sender harness and tell me what voltage reading you get for the Send/neg voltage from the harness. I’m getting 2.72v at the harness which is consistent with the gauge reading 56% when unplugged from the actual sender, but it’s throwing Centroid for a loop. They expected it to be something like 0v or 7v with no sender plugged in.

Trying to narrow down if it’s the sender, a loose ground, or something further up the electrical chain...

Leave a comment:

• kwoody51
    replied
    Per the earlier conversation about batteries... I don’t have a switch just a simple combiner. Don’t need anyone having the switch set wrong and draining both batteries or not charging both. Combiner takes care of all the guess work and just does what it’s supposed to.

https://www.yandina.com/c100Info.htm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    I know the guy selling that. He works at BoatMate and put a new BoatMate trailer under his X14V so no use for this one.
    For clarity, is the 14V trailer different than the X14? I'd guess the wheels are further back in the 14V trailer.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by TDOT View Post

no relation

I know the guy selling that. He works at BoatMate and put a new BoatMate trailer under his X14V so no use for this one.

Leave a comment:

• TDOT
    replied

no relation

Leave a comment:

• jackpita
    replied
    When I was surfing off my 08 X14 I added 3 in teak boards between the brackets and the platform. Lifts the platform out of the water, which kills the wake at surf speeds without them. Combined with a suckgate, ballast, and people, I was able to surf without a rope, but with a big board. Only downside was very loud at slalom speeds. Took them off once we had access to an X30 to surf.

Leave a comment:

• Rhob88
    replied
    Be carful with which board you choose , we got one cheap and it wouldn’t maintain energy , so we bought an inland surfer , and it made all the difference .

Leave a comment:

• TDOT
    replied
    Yeah, I would not go investing much money... we picked up a board
    From a friend used after testing it as another for free from another friend... wake shaper is necessary, surf rope will help. Test some boards... good thing is the boards that work are usually the ones on sale

Leave a comment:

• mike koen
    replied
    Yes swim platform . I have been wanting to try surfing on the x14DD . Just didn't want to invest the money on a board to be disappointed. Kids wake board , I ski and knee board.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Barefooter92 View Post
    Double D That has to be a killer barefoot boat! How many long line deeps can you pull?

I have not had it long enough to figure that out, but ready to try.

It is funny that we typically barefoot about 40mph so more often than not I have to back down on the throttle as I over shoot 40 easy. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Barefooter92
    replied
    Double D That has to be a killer barefoot boat! How many long line deeps can you pull?

Leave a comment:

• TDOT
    replied
    Yeah I was thinking swim platform as well... I’m trying to find a pic of me off the rope, my wife always drives me and she is also the one who takes the pics... I’ll keep looking

Leave a comment:

• MKlein
    replied
    Originally posted by TDOT View Post
    Sorry, SWP?

I wondered the same thing but my guess is swim platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    I have the MC LY6 and the Powerslot 1:22 tranny in my X14 and picked up an Acme 1281 3-blade for the best performance based on someone testing 4 props on a similar set up 197. My top speed is 47 mph. A buddy of mine with a different 197 and the same set up has an Acme 1279 and he is reaching mid 50's. Not sure his hole shot but if I kill my 1281 I would look into the 1279 as an option.

Leave a comment:

• trunderw
    replied
    I have the direct drive with powerslot (1.26:1) on the MCX. It's a factory 2008 with the 3 blade 13x12.65. Eric at OJ told me there are two other options for this configuration: 14 X 13 3-blade or 13.9 X 14.25 4-blade. He also said I'd have better hole shot with my current and better cruise RPMs with the others.
    That was enough information for me to do nothing. ��

Leave a comment:

Working...
X