X-14/X-14v owners & enthusiasts thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrianS View Post
    That was the pic I was thinking off. Really like that look. Those side decals are definitely larger than stock.

Placed my order with Domed Numbers today. Went with stock size (6") side decal. Really hoping Jaw's can bring the flake back to life and get the look above!
    I am 99% sure that I ordered 6 inch decals from domed, sorry the picture is really blurry
    Attached Files
    Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9F1699B9-9D2B-4270-A676-431EC28337F6.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	703.4 KB
ID:	2694980
      Originally posted by peytonvp View Post

I am 99% sure that I ordered 6 inch decals from domed, sorry the picture is really blurry
      You ordered correctly if you want to stay with that stock look. I ordered 6” tall when I replaced mine.

​​​​​​​
      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Just checked and mine are 6 inch. I had the x14 logo with the arrows before I switched to the bullseye.

Comment

• Originally posted by peytonvp View Post
          Just checked and mine are 6 inch. I had the x14 logo with the arrows before I switched to the bullseye.
          So its a 2007? It looks great the Bullseye, but many people don't like it. I like the Bullseye.
          If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
          1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double D View Post

So its a 2007? It looks great the Bullseye, but many people don't like it. I like the Bullseye.
            Yes, it is an 07. I go back and fourth on the bullseye. I do not think it looks bad and I feel that it gives a little something extra to the side of the boat. That being said, the x14 has such good lines that I think that the Mastercraft logo on the side would do. I had already ordered the bullseye so I felt like I needed to put them on and wanted to tie in a little more navy anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by brucemac View Post
              Wow that was a gorgeous ride. Miss her?
              Oh yeah, I wish I never sold it. I sold it bc I thought I needed to free up cash when I built the new house in late 2012. Turns out I didn't have to sell....but by then it was too late. The current owner is in this thread. If he wants to sell, I'll buy it back. Even if it needs a little love. Then I bought the 40th, and sold that, like a dumbass. (Well not totally, the XT22 was a sweet boat too) I'd buy that 40th back today as well. (Ahem, Kort...)

Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post

Oh yeah, I wish I never sold it. I sold it bc I thought I needed to free up cash when I built the new house in late 2012. Turns out I didn't have to sell....but by then it was too late. The current owner is in this thread. If he wants to sell, I'll buy it back. Even if it needs a little love. Then I bought the 40th, and sold that, like a dumbass. (Well not totally, the XT22 was a sweet boat too) I'd buy that 40th back today as well. (Ahem, Kort...)
                you’ll be the first person I call if that day ever comes, but the lake house is almost done, so I expect it to get even more use next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krw1225 View Post

you’ll be the first person I call if that day ever comes, but the lake house is almost done, so I expect it to get even more use next year!
                  Fair enough.

edit: can't get emoji's to show. Do I have to turn them on or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post

Fair enough.

edit: can't get emoji's to show. Do I have to turn them on or something?
                    You are the Admin.....(just sayin'...you have access to that feature) Nothing to turn on. What is available is in the text box area.

The emojis available are default by vB. The custom plagiarized emojis did not get put into the newer version 5.6.X. Someone forgot the revert function.

Click image for larger version  Name:	emoji01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	2695193
                    93 190

Comment

• Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

You are the Admin.....(just sayin'...you have access to that feature) Nothing to turn on. What is available is in the text box area.

The emojis available are default by vB. The custom plagiarized emojis did not get put into the newer version 5.6.X. Someone forgot the revert function.

Click image for larger version Name:	emoji01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	2695193
                      Admin in title only. My admin buttons disappeared a few upgrades ago. I have nothing more than mod buttons. Since this latest upgrade, I haven't had more than a couple minutes a day on the site, so haven't been able to even play around with anything. TY for the response and I'll dig deeper.

Comment

Working...
                      X