No announcement yet.

Which boat??? 2012 X-30 OR X-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the feedback guys and a special thanks to dlamont for the pics. Really think I'm going to order the X-30. Now I need to get the options and paint scheme nailed down

Comment

^^ tell your local sales guy he owes me a commi$$ion!!

Comment

I was looking a both of these boats and decided on the x30 too. It can't come fast enough!
        2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 501s View Post
          I was looking a both of these boats and decided on the x30 too. It can't come fast enough!
          What color scheme did you decide on?

Comment

i had an opportunity to take a brand new X30 out today ... absolutely incredible ... completely fell in love with the interior and dash ... if i were to sell my X14 the new X30 is definitely what i would buy. the wake at 32 mph looked terrific for skiing and i wasn't even playing with the trim tabs much ... the 6.2 had great power ... fantastic boat

Comment

forgot to add a picture .. here she is
              Attached Files

Comment

Well, tbh, I'm sad the ski wake is good... they should put all there eggs in the basket of a one off surf boat. If the X30 is not it, then they need to look at that one place point market.
                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

didn't have time to see how the surf wake was ... the wake at 22 with no ballast looked impressive ... if i had just had more time!

Comment

go for a X45, add the X-Star Sacks from FlyHigh with the Plug&Play Ballast.
                    Longer and heavier Boat - more Wake and longer "area" to surf … I had a X2 2007 with FlyHigh Bag Kit... the X45 made a impressive difference (Goofy and Regular wake)

check my install: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=35361

Comment

Working...
                    X