No announcement yet.

lets see the kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to admit the glass was almost too good to use for fishing but it lasted most of the day so it worked out. Lake Trout from Flathead.

Comment

• Kids out on Folsom lake this past weekend. 1982 "yellow thing" as we called it getting the dust knocked of it..
      Attached Files

Comment

• We spent last week on the lake, a good time had by all.
        Attached Files
        '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

• First time out

This was the first trip out to ski, my youngest son got up his first try.
          Attached Files
          76 S&S

Comment

• son on the ski-sled last weekend. Time for real ski's once the water warms up. Had his first fall on Sunday morning, was freaked out because he went under water but we had discussed what would happen if he fell right before taking him which I think really helped plus mom and dad both remained calm on the pickup.

He was back on the sled in 5 minutes!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Finally got the lake this morning! Had a blast!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Ski buddies 10 year old.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Burdhntr View Post
                  Ski buddies 10 year old.
                  Great picture ... Maybe I can shame my kids into getting back out there on the boom

Comment

• Getting the feel of things, she'll be riding soon

Comment

• My daughter turned 8 a couple weeks ago...she was begging to get a wakeboard. Finally got a chance to try it out today...she got up after her 3rd try, I was pretty impressed! If it wouldn't have been windy and rough with cold water, she probably would have ridden all afternoon. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I OWN A BOAT!!!

Happy Father's Day guys!
                      Mediterranean Blue 2012 X2
                      2017 Infiniti QX80

He who dies with the most toys wins...I'm losing right now!!!

Comment

• That smile says it all!

Comment

• Getting comfortable in the water. On skis in no time. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	2323653

Comment

• This was just weird. Late in the day, we were tired, and decide to just do stupid stuff. One example: We put The Boy on a board that was for a large rider, pulled him into the pocket, and he stayed right there for the full length of the run (approx 4 miles) and the 180 degree turn and return. He's never wake surfed, but he figured it out. Clearly, he was having fun.

Being Normal

The Girl Doing What she Does

The Rest of The Year:

The Boy's First Race on his Sister's Handmedown

And, of course, when the water is frozen:

I could go on and on, with all the team sports pics, etc., etc., etc., but I won't bore you. We're all so lucky to have fun kids. I look forward to the day when The Nuggets can pull me (and start pitching in for gas).
                            Nevermind the Bollocks, Here's the XStar

Comment

• My kids are just getting used to the boat (so am I) but so far they love it. Being 4 and 6 (just turned) I haven't gotten them on a board yet. Few times on a tube (don't hate) but we are getting there. Shoot, I haven't even been able to surf it yet!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by deminimis View Post
                                ...I could go on and on, with all the team sports pics, etc., etc., etc., but I won't bore you. We're all so lucky to have fun kids. I look forward to the day when The Nuggets can pull me (and start pitching in for gas).
                                Not bored here. Great pics. You're doing it right.

Originally posted by Coffeyman76 View Post
                                My kids are just getting used to the boat (so am I) but so far they love it. Being 4 and 6 (just turned) I haven't gotten them on a board yet. Few times on a tube (don't hate) but we are getting there. Shoot, I haven't even been able to surf it yet!!!
                                Love the pic of the girls on the swim deck.
                                Last edited by JDC; 06-19-2013, 08:43 PM.
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X