1994 ProStar 205 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 ProStar 205 Owners

I know there are many of you out there with this boat, and thanks to MCVOLS, I finally scanned in the January 1994 Waterski Magazines Boat Buyer's Guide article on the ProStar 205.

Below is a low resolution picture of the article I scanned and put together. Based on getting some 12 x 18 posters from Eileenb, I decided to make this one 12 x 18 to 'maybe' hang on the wall with the rest I am getting.

If you want this file, I can e-mail the PDF (11 Meg), or if you need the TIF file (275 Meg), I put it up on Eileen's ftp site for downloading, or maybe she can print it for you. You can PM her at eileenb.

Disclaimer: Since I did the work on this and it came from a thin papered magazine, the quality may not be as good as the other posters on the ftp site. Double D
    Attached Files
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Too cool... wish I had one of these for my boat
    sigpic1996 Prostar 205 LT-1

Comment

Originally posted by jakethebt View Post
      Too cool... wish I had one of these for my boat
      It's your lucky day. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can email you the PDF of the 96 BBG.
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Nice work Double D......

Can you email this to me, I think it will look awsome on the cottage wall.

I appreceate it, thanks. I,ll PM you my email adress.

Comment

Originally posted by frankster66 View Post
          Nice work Double D......

Can you email this to me, I think it will look awsome on the cottage wall.

I appreceate it, thanks. I'll PM you my email address.
          Frankster, I will e-mail you the PDF file later today.

Anyone lucky enough to have the optional sun deck? I don't, darn PO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
            Frankster, I will e-mail you the PDF file later today.

Anyone lucky enough to have the optional sun deck? I don't, darn PO!!
            I had one that was gifted to me by another owner of a 93. It was cool, but I did not use it. It required removing the rear seat and the installation of rails, which wouldn't work if I wanted to put the rear seat back in. The later generations that used the seat base as a convertible sundeck work better.
            Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

1995? anyone...buhler...buhler..??

that would be a great poster...
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

ftp info

If anyone needs the ftp info please email me at [email protected]

I have put the file out there as a jpg file.

Eileen

Comment

That is awsome! I am with mikeg205 anyone got the 1995 205 article?

Comment

...anyone got the 1995 205 article?
                    I have 1989 through 1993

Comment

The Magazine also has the 94 ProTour 190, with Red instead of my Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by east tx skier View Post
                        I had one that was gifted to me by another owner of a 93. It was cool, but I did not use it. It required removing the rear seat and the installation of rails, which wouldn't work if I wanted to put the rear seat back in. The later generations that used the seat base as a convertible sundeck work better.
                        Thanks DD, loved reading this....

Hastie, any pics of that deck? I'm just so curious. I saw that description in there too and wondered.
                        - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

Thanks for the offer DD. PM sent.

I have a '94 Prosport so same boat but with a 2nd bucket seat for the observer.

Love the wake on this thing and with the ACME prop it really has some giddy-up even with the STD motor and 1:1 drive.

Comment

Dave, your boat certainly has "giddy-up" as it pulls my abundant a$$ around.

Comment

You have one for 89? Would you mind posting it? I have an 89 and would love to see the ad.
                              Last edited by Eljaybee; 11-25-2012, 04:32 PM. Reason: Mistakenly posted to wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                              X