Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours did you put on your boat this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 40 on the MC and about the same on the pontoon.
    -Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2021
    https://www.lonestarmasterbash.com/

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

• 82 on the new XT22 this season, very little cruising most all hours surfing and wakeboarding, even a few on the slalom
      2021 XT22 - Current
      2017 XT20 - Sold
      2008 Malibu VTX - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by tmacx2 View Post
        I thought I would revive this thread. I only ended up with just over a 2 month season this year and managed 107 hours on the new XT22 and 21 hours on the new pontoon. I had a bunch more on my neighbor's fishing boat and a few on the jetski but I'm not sure those count.

If I had a new XT22 and a new pontoon and racked up 130 hrs, I’d probably revive this thread too. Well done.

My XT spent 8 weekends in the shop this summer so I only added 30 hours to ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just emptied it out tonight for a good interior scrub before the long winter... 105.7 hours. I'd bet 70-80 of it was pulling this one.... man its gonna be a long winter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• This summer was a bit busier for us... only managed to put about 40 hours on the X30 (last year was 95). That said, we also put ~35 hours on the X24 in powell... in one week lol
            -Tolman
            '22 XT23 coming soon...
            '06 X30 (sold!)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• Put ~120 hours on our XT23 this summer. Sadly the hour meter on my ‘87 PS190 died last season, but I would guess close to 50 hours on it. Part of me wants to fix it to see how high I can get it since I have no plan of ever selling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin D. View Post
                Put ~120 hours on our XT23 this summer. Sadly the hour meter on my ‘87 PS190 died last season, but I would guess close to 50 hours on it. Part of me wants to fix it to see how high I can get it since I have no plan of ever selling it.
                I see you started this thread in 2012. Nice! Great thread idea. I always found it interesting to hear about how many hours ppl were putting on their boats in a season.

Comment

• 19, yep, 19. Sounds crazy but it was a weird summer and for one reason or another we mainly hung out on my boat and skied other boats this season. We typically don't get the big hours up here like people in the southern states but I typically see about 30. We're on a medium sized inland lake and there's no cruising 10 miles to go out to dinner or anything like that.

Where I typically see big hour weekends is when we're at our cottage on Lake Erie. When we're there it's 10 miles just to the marina where I launch and a leisurely cruise to the Detroit River is 15 miles each way. But Canada was closed again this summer so no big weekends and another season passed without seeing our property. That's 2 years now. Hopefully all this insanity will pass this winter and we'll be able to get back to normal next year.

Comment

• 12 - TWELVE. Due mostly to a work schedule change that made me work most of June and part of July, 2 beach trips to OBA, and windy weather when home. I then worked most of August and part of September. I was going to get out today but trees swaying in the wind yet again.
                    1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• 1 hour on the prostar!
                      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
                        Slower season than normal. 92 hours
                        +2 hours today [emoji16]

Comment

• Less than 20. Learned recently that my friends kept bailing because I’m not vaccinated (had covid and doctor preferred I wait atleast 6 months if I wanted the vaccine). Need to find new friends who arnt ****ing brainwashed.

Comment

• Hate to say it but I thought people in the US were going nuts until I started reading articles in the Windsor Star. People on the other side of the bridge appear to have totally lost it compared to us and that's saying a lot. By the tone of the articles in the Star if you get the vid you're dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                              Hate to say it but I thought people in the US were going nuts until I started reading articles in the Windsor Star. People on the other side of the bridge appear to have totally lost it compared to us and that's saying a lot. By the tone of the articles in the Star if you get the vid you're dead.
                              Both countries have lost it. It’s being mandated in both countries, just through different means. Both counties have turned this into “political science” instead of biological science.
                              Last edited by Roman; 10-24-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Not nearly enough!
                                2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Working...
                                X