Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours did you put on your boat this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black ‘n Green View Post
    We haven’t called it a season yet as well. But that said, we will come up short of last years 394 hours. Probably going to top out around 375 this year. A broken arm last month slowed things down.
    ...Mic drop....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• ^^^^ that would be a lot of 5 gallon gas cans….

Comment

• Mine hasn't moved in years...I think it's broken
        Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

• Originally posted by MIskiboat View Post
          ^^^^ that would be a lot of 5 gallon gas cans….
          That would be about a 1000 times around our lake.

Comment

• Originally posted by RxMC View Post
            That's about what we got too, maybe it was 6! Are you changing the oil? Whoops, that's another thread!
            Yep I drop it off at my local MC dealer in the fall and they do their thing no matter how many hours are on it. Gotta keep those wrench monkeys earning their paychecks and it is only money. Let's just say I am doing more than my part to stimulate the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2ORidr View Post
              Yep I drop it off at my local MC dealer in the fall and they do their thing no matter how many hours are on it. Gotta keep those wrench monkeys earning their paychecks and it is only money. Let's just say I am doing more than my part to stimulate the economy.

Comment

• We did about 60 hours this year. We used the boat almost every day from the end of June to the beginning of September, so about an hour of running time a day for 60 days, and we're on a smaller lake.
                Attached Files

Comment

• We put 56 on the new to us X25, but probably a couple hundred anchored in coves.
                  OH-IO!

Comment

• Almost 100 this year, mostly wakeboarding. Not too shabby for the great white north

Comment

• Lowest ever at 6h.

Ortho surgeon didn't clear me til the last week of August. Split time between 4 boats so skied lots Sept/Oct but all an time low for me!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                      Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• A solid 57 - slalom, barefoot, and a little bit of other. 1995 Pro Star w/LT1.

Comment

• 16 hours on the new xt21 but almost 40 on the stars and Stripes.
                          Attached Files
                          Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

• Not enough.. 20 hours all skiing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• Originally posted by Footin View Post
                              We put 56 on the new to us X25, but probably a couple hundred anchored in coves.
                              I'd have to add the second part of that to my hours as well. While we didn't ski my boat that much this year we did manage to take it out quite a bit. Probably have about 60 - 70 hours of sitting at the sandbar which still justifies keeping the boat, at least in my mind. As long as we're still going out I'm good with keeping her. When the day comes that no one wants to show up it'll be time to move her along.

Comment

• We had our typical 50-ish hours again this year. We started trick skiing this year to supplement on windy days when it was to choppy for slalom.
                                09 214 Prostar with MCX

Comment

Working...
                                X