Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours did you put on your boat this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbmccul
    replied
    I think we did close to 100, I'll have to check next time I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• sully
    replied
    We had our typical 50-ish hours again this year. We started trick skiing this year to supplement on windy days when it was to choppy for slalom.

Leave a comment:

• bturner2
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    We put 56 on the new to us X25, but probably a couple hundred anchored in coves.
    I'd have to add the second part of that to my hours as well. While we didn't ski my boat that much this year we did manage to take it out quite a bit. Probably have about 60 - 70 hours of sitting at the sandbar which still justifies keeping the boat, at least in my mind. As long as we're still going out I'm good with keeping her. When the day comes that no one wants to show up it'll be time to move her along.

Leave a comment:

• mikeg205
    replied
    Not enough.. 20 hours all skiing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dt37803
    replied
    16 hours on the new xt21 but almost 40 on the stars and Stripes.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BarefootWt
    replied
    A solid 57 - slalom, barefoot, and a little bit of other. 1995 Pro Star w/LT1.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyB
    replied
    Lowest ever at 6h.

Ortho surgeon didn't clear me til the last week of August. Split time between 4 boats so skied lots Sept/Oct but all an time low for me!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• osmonet
    replied
    Almost 100 this year, mostly wakeboarding. Not too shabby for the great white north

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    We put 56 on the new to us X25, but probably a couple hundred anchored in coves.

Leave a comment:

• Exotic_Matter
    replied
    We did about 60 hours this year. We used the boat almost every day from the end of June to the beginning of September, so about an hour of running time a day for 60 days, and we're on a smaller lake.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wheelin98TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by H2ORidr View Post
    Yep I drop it off at my local MC dealer in the fall and they do their thing no matter how many hours are on it. Gotta keep those wrench monkeys earning their paychecks and it is only money. Let's just say I am doing more than my part to stimulate the economy.

Leave a comment:

• H2ORidr
    replied
    Originally posted by RxMC View Post
    That's about what we got too, maybe it was 6! Are you changing the oil? Whoops, that's another thread!
    Yep I drop it off at my local MC dealer in the fall and they do their thing no matter how many hours are on it. Gotta keep those wrench monkeys earning their paychecks and it is only money. Let's just say I am doing more than my part to stimulate the economy.

Leave a comment:

• bturner2
    replied
    Originally posted by MIskiboat View Post
    ^^^^ that would be a lot of 5 gallon gas cans….
    That would be about a 1000 times around our lake.

Leave a comment:

• barefoot
    replied
    Mine hasn't moved in years...I think it's broken

Leave a comment:

• MIskiboat
    replied
    ^^^^ that would be a lot of 5 gallon gas cans….

Leave a comment:

Working...
X