No announcement yet.

2014 Mastercraft Prostar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, I will give it time. dash looks very nice. Head on shot running looks great on the other thread. Zero spray. I do not get the 3300 lbs fully optioned unless that counts the trailer! Maybe I am old school or just old.
    Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
    Trying to let it grow on me.
    BAREFOOTING: I knew it was gonna hurt when I felt my arse cheeks hit me in the back of my head!

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I

Comment

Hate the windshield too. Uuuuuugly.

Comment

But what kind of surf wake does it have??
        -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Originally posted by captain planet View Post
          Oh, playing my game huh?
          It can be entertaining.
          CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
          sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
          REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
          REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
          Email - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by beef View Post
            To me, this looks like the most interesting part so far...
            Back to four blades again...
            09 214 Prostar with MCX

Comment

Pickle fork ties it to the rest of the product lines .... much like the accents on the side of the boat .... I love that MC cares about the look of their product .... more than I can say about a lot of the other Inboard companies ... the Pickle looks good to me ..... ... the windshield looks awesome too ... I am more interested in the reports from the shortline, wake, jump, and trick side of things ... those will be the folks that help with the reputation of this beast .... the running surface with steps caught my eye as well ..... I wonder if it will lean more from pull or turning ... bye bye flat bottom?
              Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
              1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
              Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
              "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

Wake definitely looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Bob View Post
                  Same here, I will give it time. dash looks very nice. Head on shot running looks great on the other thread. Zero spray. I do not get the 3300 lbs fully optioned unless that counts the trailer! Maybe I am old school or just old.
                  That does include the trailer!

Comment

Repost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXekQVSl7bg
                    BAREFOOTING: I knew it was gonna hurt when I felt my arse cheeks hit me in the back of my head!

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I

Comment

Originally posted by chriscraftmatt1976 View Post
                      I'm surprised everyone is loving it so much. Cockpit looks nice, bow cover is kind of a neat idea, but I HATE the pickle fork bow. Hate it. At least on the wake boats it adds to bow space. Maybe it'll grow on me...
                      I really love the small pickle fork - I realize it is only for aesthetics, but I think it looks really slick!

Originally posted by chriscraftmatt1976 View Post
                      Hate the windshield too. Uuuuuugly.
                      I didn't even notice the BTS windshield on it - I don't think they look bad, but I don't think I'd get one - it's probably an option though and it would allow for a boom, I guess - if that's your sort of thing.
                      onewheat

2013 X-25

Comment

Am I the only one who wishes the unveiling color was blue? I know I am in the minority but I just can't get as fired up about the color red as the color blue. That said, I'm sure the boat is great.

Comment

Originally posted by LaRue View Post
                          Am I the only one who wishes the unveiling color was blue? I know I am in the minority but I just can't get as fired up about the color red as the color blue. That said, I'm sure the boat is great.
                          No! I would love to have seen a blue prostar!
                          1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
                          A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
                          2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call Eric from OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Originally posted by flipper
                          "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

I had a removable/liftable bow cover with seats under it on an old Maxum outboard I bought in Japan. I heard there are removable seats under it, and it's not just for storage. Anyway, it was a bear to remove and replace, i.e., it took two guys because it was heavy and getting the alignment right was super hard. One of the hinges ultimately broke and during a typhoon it blew off and my search and rescue diving practice did not find it....hope all these things are not true for this new MC...

Comment

I think the new boat looks great. I love everything about it so far, especially the option for the close/open bow! I Think there will be many out there who will appreciate not taking 10 gallons of water over the bow due to a ripple in the water......
                              2007 X2 - Current
                              2004 X10 -Sold
                              1997 ProStar 190 - Sold
                              1993 ProStar 190 Star & Stripes - Sold

Comment

Any one of you heros got a story on the surf wake yet?
                                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Working...
                                X