• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviving my old thread for all you PS205’rs
    2001 ProStar 209, Red/Gray/White

Comment

Originally posted by NSXBill View Post
      Reviving my old thread for all you PS205’rs
      It is a great thread Bill. A number of us have linked it numerous times to those with questions. Definitely a good bump as used boat sales are through the roof.
      Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
        It is a great thread Bill. A number of us have linked it numerous times to those with questions. Definitely a good bump as used boat sales are through the roof.
        Thanks John. Saw a few threads on here that it would have answered. Still have my now almost 20 year old boat and still love it! Cheers!

Comment

Thanks NSXBill! I've used it extensively! It was the primary source I used to decide upon my 94' 205 with LT1. I bought it without testing, sight unseen. Due to your research, I knew exactly the years to hone in one. Thank you.
          - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

Originally posted by Ski-me View Post
            Thanks NSXBill! I've used it extensively! It was the primary source I used to decide upon my 94' 205 with LT1. I bought it without testing, sight unseen. Due to your research, I knew exactly the years to hone in one. Thank you.
            Appreciate the kind words

Comment

Just stumbled upon this excellent thread with the lifespan summary of the Prostar 205. Thanks for posting.

I am headed into season 3 of owning my 1998 red Prostar 205. She was a 2-owner garage queen when I lucked onto her and is still pristine with only 300hours on her. I expect to have this boat for a very long time

1998 Prostar 205 (red)

Comment

Working...
              X