Apologies if this has already posted: Police boat crashes into docked boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies if this has already posted: Police boat crashes into docked boat

Yikes! Who trained these clowns anyway?? He's in an area with multiple anchored boats, close to shore, and he pulls a bone headed move like that? At speed? And get this, without the immediate intervention, that boat would have sunk within minutes. Haha he even instructs the boat's operator to calm down, after he's destroyed that boat!! Good thing the taxpayers carry insurance!
    1984 Stars and Stripes Powerslot
    White with blue stripes. purchased 9/2012

That was classic.

Comment

i have never seen, known, or heard of a cop that knew how to drive a boat.

almost got rammed by TVA at norris, and i know a person that does have a hole in their boat from KDNR.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
        That was classic.
        What wasn't classic was the cop, who was at fault, admonished the onlookers as if it was their fault.
        X-30

Comment

"just relax" lol if you did that to another boat the police would be flipping out on you! I would give the police boat driver a reckless driving ticket!
          2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Water cops around me are school teachers off for the summer. They slap a badge on um, and throw um on the water. They're horrible. Not this bad tho! What an IDIOT!!!

I used to be a school teacher and ended up teaching with the one who was always a power hungry Jerk on the lake. I told him exactly what I thought of the way he operates, and since he had no badge on, invited him outside to talk it over. He declined. Principal wasn't real happy with me!

Comment

That was beyond stupid. Guy should lose his job based on the incident alone... then his behaviour afterwards deserves a more physical punishment.

Comment

I would have been arrested if he spoke to me like that after sinking my boat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic
                When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
                1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11

Comment

I would be ticked. I know no one was injured and that's always the most important thing but I'd be furious. I'm just glad someone got it on camera and its going viral. Absolutely no excuse for that.

Comment

I think this guy should audition for super troopers, for those who have seen the movie.

Comment

He will probably be promoted to Chief of Police.
                      CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                      sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                      REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                      REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                      Email - [email protected]

Comment

Wow.... Answering a distress call huh? Thats a likely story.

Comment

His attitude is why there was more damage than their should have been and possibly could have really hurt someone. He should have let off the throttle when he knew he was about to hit the boat.

But his attitude I'm the police and nothing stops me or gets in my way. It took him far too long to stop and realize he may have just caused serious injury.
                          2010 X-15
                          SOLD 1994 205
                          2011 Pathfinder
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          3 kids, a wife, and a boat dog
                          1 kid in college

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                            He will probably be promoted to Chief of Police.
                            Ha! Probably too!

Comment

Originally posted by Traxx822 View Post
                              I would have been arrested if he spoke to me like that after sinking my boat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              I'd be doing everything in my power to get his butt fired. What a clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X