No announcement yet.

2005 X Star Graphic Needed for Hull Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump anyone Help a fellow MC brother out?

Comment

getting some of the older X star graphics is hard - I am always on the lookout for the artwork.

mike
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

MikeG... a Buddy says he can Reproduce if he has a good clean Side shot... in the 3M-5M Range. To bad all my pics of the boat were from the side, plus all the ones I find online are from the side.

Comment

Thousands ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

No to Hijack but..... - DBrown2 - what kind of pricing/turnaround time are you talking for the reproduction? If the pricing is right I would send a hi-res pic of my x45 graphic for your buddy to reproduce. Sorry MikeG for the interruption.......

By the way I hope you guys enjoy your summer - it was the longest winter in history for me!

Comment

Alright since I'm not one who sits around... any one photo shop either of these graphics on my boat. The first one my buddy can just duplicate. .. just using the X Star section of each
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple different options. They have ton of OEM graphics At least 4 different XStar ones.
                http://greatlakesskipper.com/catalog...&x=-890&y=-105

Here is the one you were looking at possibility
                http://greatlakesskipper.com/masterc...et-of-2-758111
                CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210 w NSS

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
                2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
                99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
                88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by swatguy View Post
                  Here are a couple different options. They have ton of OEM graphics At least 4 different XStar ones.
                  http://greatlakesskipper.com/catalog...&x=-890&y=-105

Here is the one you were looking at possibility
                  http://greatlakesskipper.com/masterc...et-of-2-758111
                  ask how old they are... old glue poor adhesion.. if you buy I recommend some additional fresh 3M vinyl adhesive and edge sealer.

Comment

If you email Mastercraft customer service they will get you in touch with Universal Products, the company who made the graphics for MC. I purchased decals directly through them (with MC permission). I had to supply them with MC part numbers. They turned out really good. Be ready to drop some cash.
                    www.u-p.com

Comment

Yes these big graphics places need coin to keep the lights on.

Comment

I found this from some of my old files. I have it higher res than what I am posting here if you need it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet Deal... I sent you a PM, with my email addy. The outline is getting less noticeable the more the boat is in the Sun...

Once I have the image... I will check with my buddy about producing it.

Comment

Well now I am thinking instead of going back old... My buddy took the image above, and the detail in the graphic would take a lot of time for him, so Free was turning into a project.

So does anyone have a Clean Shot of this Logo...

I am going to put it just on the Boat or inlay it into a Carbon Fiber Background.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bump for ideas... Need some photo shop help... Basically I need a Black oval background or a background with XStar or Mastercraft.

Comment

Working...
                              X