2015 X-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 X-30

Hi guys. I have been trolling around here for a while now with a few posts here and there. I am more active on TMC having just owned 2 Malibus. I am about a day away from pulling the trigger on a 2015 X-30. I took a look at the X23 and it didn't really fit my needs after a demo.

Anyone have any good info with pics/video on the X-30 wakeboard wake? None of us will ride faster than 22 mph so I am looking for a good lower speed wake.

thoughts on these gel coat schemes?

http://mcapps.mastercraft.com/oo2015/img/dab/61599.png

http://mcapps.mastercraft.com/oo2015/img/dab/61581.png

I love the blue!!!
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Thanks Aric. I like that one too. I am planning on keeping this boat for a while but I think the blue will be better for eventual resale. No?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415901868.364170.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	2342819

Here is a x30 color combo we have .. I like these boats in the white.. I have to agree the blue boat is way better for the resale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blue or Red for re-sale imo.

Since you plan on keeping for awhile, I would go more with what you like, rather than try to guess the re-sale market in the future.

Comment

good point aquaman but I love both equally so resale might help tip in another direction

and that is always the plan but I have a sickness called flipping boats. I am planning on this being a 4 year boat though.

I am ordering the 7.4 by the way so I'm expecting to take a hit in resale just based on that alone

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrjtt View Post
              [ATTACH]120037[/ATTACH]

Here is a x30 color combo we have .. I like these boats in the white.. I have to agree the blue boat is way better for the resale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Is this the standard color pattern or custom?

Comment

I would go blue. It's just different enough to set you apart from every single boat on the lake, yet not hurt resale.

A forum member named 501s should be along shortly with many wake pics. He has his dialed!
                Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by DocPhil View Post
                  Is this the standard color pattern or custom?

This is just a regular x30 but with the color package on the rear of the top deck an stitching

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
                    I would go blue. It's just different enough to set you apart from every single boat on the lake, yet not hurt resale.

A forum member named 501s should be along shortly with many wake pics. He has his dialed!
                    I noticed that you are big into wakeboarding Aric. What's your take on the wake on the X-30. Remember this is for beginner to intermediate riders

Comment

Well, based off the pictures 501 posted, it is awesome. I'm gonna demo/order in the spring hopefully. I like my wakes steep and lippy, and this boat can do both mellow wakes to G sized advanced wakes. It will take some weight for sure, I think 501 runs 3500 pounds for boarding with his. It's gonna be a while until I can get behind one, but based off pictures it looks awesome!
                      Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
                        Well, based off the pictures 501 posted, it is awesome. I'm gonna demo/order in the spring hopefully. I like my wakes steep and lippy, and this boat can do both mellow wakes to G sized advanced wakes. It will take some weight for sure, I think 501 runs 3500 pounds for boarding with his. It's gonna be a while until I can get behind one, but based off pictures it looks awesome!

Wow, so you primarily wakeboard and you are gonna go with the X-30?

why over other models?

Comment

because that's what his parents ordered....

Comment

I really like the blue. Here's a pic of a X20 with similar gel.
                            Attached Files
                            2018 XT22

Comment

Haha, I think I heard my name. Hi Docphil, looks like are going to be getting a very nice boat. So the X-30 and wakeboarding........ lets chat about it.

The X-30 is a boat that really works great for beginner to intermediate riders. It's wake is designed to be easy to set up, very consistent and can be ridden at nice, slow speeds. But pile on the weight and the wake just gets bigger and bigger. The wake itself is on the more mellow side and a little on the wider side. This means that you might want to ride a shorter rope rather than longer. By being more mellow it is very consistent and doesn't wash out like steep wakes. We like to see the boat with as much in the rear as possible to make the wake steeper. Riding under 22, you will find the wake to be big and clean. Here are a few pics nicely weighted. Man, I can't believe we have to wait 6 months to ride again.....
                              Attached Files
                              2013 X-30, 6.0L with 2500lbs of ballast and 500 lbs of lead.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X