Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order an X23?? Want SeaDek?? Your welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FourFourty
    replied
    I am past the quote process now, and they are doing up the drawings for the layout and pattern. I'm guessing they will have pattern #s at that point. (Supposed to be ready by the end of this week). I would imagine that they will have pattern #s by then.

It is taking a while to get through this because I had my graphics guy do a custom floor pattern to match the pattern on the existing seadek. It isn't exactly the same, but should match nicely. Doing this, though, adds a lot of time to the process.

Leave a comment:

• wilhelmwake
    replied
    Originally posted by Lakelife View Post
    Four forty, I sent in my template for seadeck about the same time as you did. I didn't think to do a template of the steps on the side or around the front ladder. I asked seadeck if I could use your template for these areas. Seadeck said the only way to find your template I would have to give them your name or I believe a template or pattern number.
    Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    I would appreciate this info as well...

Leave a comment:

• Lakelife
    replied
    Four forty, I sent in my template for seadeck about the same time as you did. I didn't think to do a template of the steps on the side or around the front ladder. I asked seadeck if I could use your template for these areas. Seadeck said the only way to find your template I would have to give them your name or I believe a template or pattern number.
    Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• wilhelmwake
    replied
    gotcha

Leave a comment:

• FourFourty
    replied
    Heck no. They haven't even finished with digitizing the patterns. They said they should be back to me this week.

Leave a comment:

• wilhelmwake
    replied
    440 has seadek completed your order already?

Leave a comment:

• orbeamlb
    replied
    Originally posted by lashburn1 View Post
    My carpet was toast too.
    We just put the Teak Look down last night in the X-2
    You must clean the surface well, don't cheat.
    The wipe with acetone to get all wax etc OFF
    This stuff is pull your skin off sticky.
    After its Down where you want it for ever, press down with your hands and thumb everywhere to ensure contact.

Finally press down the edge of each piece all the way around to ensure it won't lift or get dirt/water underneath.

Don't pressure wash the floor. But you can spray and scrub.
    I cleans up great if your are in a sandy area a lot.

This is the 2nd Boat I have with Sea Dek
    That looks Great! Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• wilhelmwake
    replied
    Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
    As of now, they said they are not allowed to do the diamond pattern for anyone (MC not allowing them)..... I am working on that. Not sure how it will turn out.
    I was thinking of maybe asking them to write "No shoes" on the front hip pieces maybe...

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    the whole Mess with Swim Platform was under $1000.00
    Thanks for sharing that part of the picture. Cost is always a factor in a purchase like this.

Leave a comment:

• FourFourty
    replied
    Originally posted by wilhelmwake View Post
    Do you know whether they can make the hip and bow pieces match the diamond design on the transom?
    As of now, they said they are not allowed to do the diamond pattern for anyone (MC not allowing them)..... I am working on that. Not sure how it will turn out.

Leave a comment:

• wilhelmwake
    replied
    Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
    According to ups tracking, they should see the patterns monday. Probably takes a week or two for them to smooth and digitize them. Hopefully be available in a couple weeks.
    Great thanks. You will let us know once they are ready to take orders. Do you know whether they can make the hip and bow pieces match the diamond design on the transom?

Leave a comment:

• lashburn1
    replied
    Originally posted by curver900 View Post
    If you are willing to let us know, what did it cost for the sea deck?
    the whole Mess with Swim Platform was under $1000.00

Leave a comment:

• curver900
    replied
    If you are willing to let us know, what did it cost for the sea deck?

My carpet was toast too.
    We just put the Teak Look down last night in the X-2
    You must clean the surface well, don't cheat.
    The wipe with acetone to get all wax etc OFF
    This stuff is pull your skin off sticky.
    After its Down where you want it for ever, press down with your hands and thumb everywhere to ensure contact.

Finally press down the edge of each piece all the way around to ensure it won't lift or get dirt/water underneath.

Don't pressure wash the floor. But you can spray and scrub.
    I cleans up great if your are in a sandy area a lot.

This is the 2nd Boat I have with Sea Dek

Leave a comment:

• lashburn1
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
    FourForty thanks for all the info. I may end up doing it down the road but Im getting the decadence with the surf edition so I will see how I like that. If I don't like it I guess I will make the change...
    no to SIDE thread..but
    WHAT COMES WITH SURF ADDITION? is it a different color scheme and options...I can't find it anywhere..

Leave a comment:

• FourFourty
    replied
    According to ups tracking, they should see the patterns monday. Probably takes a week or two for them to smooth and digitize them. Hopefully be available in a couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X