Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order an X23?? Want SeaDek?? Your welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four forty, I sent in my template for seadeck about the same time as you did. I didn't think to do a template of the steps on the side or around the front ladder. I asked seadeck if I could use your template for these areas. Seadeck said the only way to find your template I would have to give them your name or I believe a template or pattern number.
    Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakelife View Post
      Four forty, I sent in my template for seadeck about the same time as you did. I didn't think to do a template of the steps on the side or around the front ladder. I asked seadeck if I could use your template for these areas. Seadeck said the only way to find your template I would have to give them your name or I believe a template or pattern number.
      Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
      I would appreciate this info as well...
      -=MasterCraft All The Way=-
      sigpic
      2019 MasterCraft X-Star
      2017 MasterCraft X23
      2015 MasterCraft X23
      2007 MasterCraft X45
      2009 Malibu WAKESETTER VLX SS
      2005 MasterCraft X-Star
      2004 Tige 20v
      1995 MasterCraft ProStar 190

Comment

I am past the quote process now, and they are doing up the drawings for the layout and pattern. I'm guessing they will have pattern #s at that point. (Supposed to be ready by the end of this week). I would imagine that they will have pattern #s by then.

It is taking a while to get through this because I had my graphics guy do a custom floor pattern to match the pattern on the existing seadek. It isn't exactly the same, but should match nicely. Doing this, though, adds a lot of time to the process.

Comment

Fourforty, thanks for the reply, will wait to hear from you. At our local boat show, I asked the Mastercraft factory reps about using the Mastercraft pattern, they said they would allow the use of the Mastercraft pattern on a Mastercraft boat. Could you not use the Mastercraft pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakelife View Post
            Fourforty, thanks for the reply, will wait to hear from you. At our local boat show, I asked the Mastercraft factory reps about using the Mastercraft pattern, they said they would allow the use of the Mastercraft pattern on a Mastercraft boat. Could you not use the Mastercraft pattern?
            No, I couldn't request to use that pattern. I had to have a graphic artist make an independent pattern, and submit it to seadek in CAD format.

Comment

This is getting close, Fella's. Got the first set of drawings today. Had to make a couple small modifications, but it is looking VERY nice.

Should have part numbers for you soon.

Comment

FourFourty nice work. I like riding your coat tails waiting for you to do all the heavy lifting. From your post on the mods you are doing on your X23 you are definitely the guy to get this done right!

Thanks again for all the leg work!!!

Comment

No Problem, Colbray.

I tried my best to have very accurate patterns, but I don't have artist hands. In fact, I am not very steady at all (with things like that. oddly, I am an excellent marksman!)

I do know some tricks that helped though. I will certainly be able to tell you if they are perfect when I install. I am VERY picky about fitment. If they are not right, I will tweak them to correct it. I am thinking they will be all set though.

Comment

This should get you the info you need to order the pieces. I believe you can give them the SeaDek P/N, and then the part numbers that you want.

You might want to wait until I test fit...... Just to be sure!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by FourFourty; 03-27-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Fourfourty.. Im having the guys do our x23 with the later scan tool.. Im betting you'll be right on point with yours.. all the dimensions looks the same

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrjtt View Post
                        Fourfourty.. Im having the guys do our x23 with the later scan tool.. Im betting you'll be right on point with yours.. all the dimensions looks the same
                        Good deal! Thanks for looking at that for me!

Comment

Fit/cost?

Originally posted by FourFourty View Post
                          Good deal! Thanks for looking at that for me!
                          Hi, i just ordered a 2016 X23 with Deckadence, but was thinking of putting Seadek beneath it (for when dog is in the boat). Does anyone have the updated measurements and what the cost will be? Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by scottnorm View Post
                            Hi, i just ordered a 2016 X23 with Deckadence, but was thinking of putting Seadek beneath it (for when dog is in the boat). Does anyone have the updated measurements and what the cost will be? Thanks so much!

Everything fit perfect for me. You will always have to plan a little stretching/pulling when installing no matter what. You can just use the attachment in post 39 to order all the pieces. It will probably cost around $1500.00

Comment

Was told by deal last week you can order a kit from MC now.

Comment

Originally posted by REDX2 View Post
                                Was told by deal last week you can order a kit from MC now.
                                I bet the cost just doubled.....

Comment

Working...
                                X