Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. I make billet intake vents fot the 2002 xstar

Comment

If you send me a plastic one I can make billet ones for you.

Comment

How much would you charge?

Comment

$300 per set. These will be made from solid billet. No finish. Bare aluminum.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone is interested. I will setup to run 10 sets. Please send me a message @ [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by mitch View Post
                h

Thanks for staying on top of this. I'm buying 4 sets as soon as they come avail!
                You only need 1 set of you buy billet ones from me. $300 . Send me a message if interested [email protected]

Comment

The problem is if you copy the part it won't fit on the boat. I had this issue with a machine shop that made some for me out of aluminum and I paid 500$ CDN. The plastic part beign flexible wraps on the boat. The solid ones don't therefore the anngle and the screw pattern is different. For this reason I have to send them the boat so they can take the measures directly from there on not from the free standing cheap plastic part. I think that MC should never had made those vents out of anything else than a metal of some sort. It makes no sense. 500$ down the toilet for me

Comment

Originally posted by xstarfamily View Post
                    The problem is if you copy the part it won't fit on the boat. I had this issue with a machine shop that made some for me out of aluminum and I paid 500$ CDN. The plastic part beign flexible wraps on the boat. The solid ones don't therefore the anngle and the screw pattern is different. For this reason I have to send them the boat so they can take the measures directly from there on not from the free standing cheap plastic part. I think that MC should never had made those vents out of anything else than a metal of some sort. It makes no sense. 500$ down the toilet for me
                    The ones I make will fit the boat. The ends will flex enough to fit. We have already installed a set in a 2002 xstar.

Comment

Cpsmachine made my intake vents due to me being tired of them breaking. They are made out of aluminum and fit nicely. This was for a 2004 X2. I will post photos as soon as I am by the boat. So happy I went with them for this as we have not had an issue of them breaking since.

Comment

Here is a set we made installed on 2004 X2.

Comment

I have these listed on ebay
                          Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/191940992552

Comment

Nice job... they look wonderful.. but out of my price range... thanks for the work though...

Comment

I'll see if I can get my hands on some vents, add a vinyl wrap and I may be able to help some people out.... What would a pair of vents sell for?

Comment

Originally posted by ac505 View Post
                                I'll see if I can get my hands on some vents, add a vinyl wrap and I may be able to help some people out.... What would a pair of vents sell for?
                                The issue is getting the vents themselves, Last set I bought were cheap, I think under 25
                                In wine there is wisdom,
                                in beer there is freedom,
                                in water there is bacteria.
                                -Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X