Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyTopWitt View Post
    Absolutely - my wife's family has a cabin that sits basically half way between Sequoyah and Whitman Hollow. We keep the boat at Sequoyah.

Where are you guys?
    We're all over the place but mainly near Lakeview Marina or Flat Hollow, depends on where we want to put in. We live ten minutes from Flat Hollow Marina and about 35 minutes from Lakeview.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN Barefooter View Post
      We're all over the place but mainly near Lakeview Marina or Flat Hollow, depends on where we want to put in. We live ten minutes from Flat Hollow Marina and about 35 minutes from Lakeview.

Gotcha - you guys are up on the other side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2016 NXT 22
      Go Vols! #VFL

Comment

• Finally ready to get on the water!

Comment

• Nice NXT 22. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• Nice colors, love that blue. Welcome to the Mastercraft family.

Comment

• Awesome blue color! Welcome aboard!

2016 NXT 22
              Go Vols! #VFL

Comment

• Ok NXT owners, I have to know why you choose to go with the NXT and would love to hear how you are liking it. I'm torned about going with a new NXT or a used X series. Thanks!

Comment

• What kind of setup are you guys using to wakeboard? How full for the ballasts? What percentages on the plates?

2016 NXT 22
                  Go Vols! #VFL

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyTopWitt View Post
                    What kind of setup are you guys using to wakeboard? How full for the ballasts? What percentages on the plates?

I run 100% hard tanks and I bought two 800 fat sacks, but they don't fill up to 800 lbs however they were a good deal, I fill them to about 550 lbs each in the rear lockers . Then I each run my tabs anywhere from 0/10/100 with 5 adults to 10/10/90 with just me and my wife. Here's a photo of this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by jondavis08 View Post
                      Ok NXT owners, I have to know why you choose to go with the NXT and would love to hear how you are liking it. I'm torned about going with a new NXT or a used X series. Thanks!

Personally for me my nxt is a starter boat, we love the seats and the reliability of Mastercraft. I love how my haul is thick and I can run the boat with 1000 pounds in the rear and it performs a nice surf wave close to an x20

Comment

• Originally posted by jondavis08 View Post
                        Ok NXT owners, I have to know why you choose to go with the NXT and would love to hear how you are liking it. I'm torned about going with a new NXT or a used X series. Thanks!
                        I think of the NXT as a Toyota and the X series as a Lexus. Some people want a new Toyota and others would prefer a 2-3 year old Lexus for the same price. Bones are the same, more extras on the X. I'm on salt water. For me, the fewer bells and whistles on the NXT was a positive. Simpler mechanisms with less to go wrong. For example, the NXT tower is one piece with nothing mechanical or electrical ( of course its not quite as nice). I was also coming from boats ( Key West and Pioneer) that were designed as " hose out and go" fishing boats with outboards so for me, the NXT is plush, plush, plush. I've got 80 hours on mine and everything still looks new. I think the Mastercraft quality on the NXT is definitely there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                          Finally ready to get on the water!

Love the blue flake, got any pics with the bimini out?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4squire View Post
                            Love the blue flake, got any pics with the bimini out?

Will try to get a good pic of the Bimini tomorrow.

Comment

• Anyone tow with the mooring cover on? My dealer says he doesn't recommend it but it seems like I see boats all the time trailering with the cover on.

Comment

• Looks like my NXT is going to be leaving my family. I really enjoyed this boat. Nothing but good things to say (other than some major initial quality issues that were ultimately corrected).
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X