Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another pic from the water with the new Bimini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
      Anyone tow with the mooring cover on? My dealer says he doesn't recommend it but it seems like I see boats all the time trailering with the cover on.

I trailer mine 100% with the boat cover on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
        Looks like my NXT is going to be leaving my family. I really enjoyed this boat. Nothing but good things to say (other than some major initial quality issues that were ultimately corrected).

I thought you were just getting it the way you liked it with the stereo upgrades?

Comment

Anyone tow with the mooring cover on? My dealer says he doesn't recommend it but it seems like I see boats all the time trailering with the cover on.

I tow the 15 miles to and from the lake with the mooring cover on all the time, no issues.

Comment

Here's another pic from the water with the new Bimini.

Very nautical color scheme and I love it!
            13 Super Air Nautique 230
            03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
            88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneSkiing View Post
              I tow the 15 miles to and from the lake with the mooring cover on all the time, no issues.

Thanks for the input. Next question for all the NXT owners with the new Bimini. When pulling surf or wake boarders, does tow rope go above or below Bimini with the Bimini open.

Comment

• Nice looking boat.

I actually never considered putting it under the bimini, so I don't know if it will work below it or not.

Comment

• I ran it below and it rubs while ridding but wondered about the stress on it from towing above the Bimini while surfing since the rope is so short

Comment

I thought you were just getting it the way you liked it with the stereo upgrades?

I did too.

Your boat looks great Zac, did your dealer put that bimini on or did they swap towers? I was on an NXT 22 yesterday. Seemed like a bay boat compared to the 20, so much bigger and handled the chop the wind was throwing up much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdaly126 View Post
                      I did too.

Your boat looks great Zac, did your dealer put that bimini on or did they swap towers? I was on an NXT 22 yesterday. Seemed like a bay boat compared to the 20, so much bigger and handled the chop the wind was throwing up much better.

Very happy with the 22. They ended up doing a complete tower swap and I'm very happy they did. Although it's very minor, those small holes from the old style tower would've bothered me. Ha.

Comment

• Any NXT 22 owners have an issue with the support system on the mooring cover? According to the mooring cover installation dvd the back support straps should go around the rear cleats. My straps will not reach. The strap connecting the front pole to the rear pole doesn't have any adjustments and the front pole can't come any further back due to the window. I am putting the white straps in the front. Am I missing something? I tried strapping it to the handles but had some water pooling when tied off there. This is my first experience with an actual mooring cover. My last boat had a snap on cover.

Comment

• Here's ours we got from dealer stock. Traded an '04 205V in on her. Won't see the water for a few weeks. Can't wait. She's a '17 with the new chrome lettering and side bolster patterns. It's a lot of Kahuna blue! I refused to pay for the blue trailer upcharge and got a great deal since it was not moving off their lot. Should look "classic" on the lake!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 2017 NXT 20. Just delivered to Norris last weekend. The owner of Cincinnati MasterCraft, Bill Harney,brought it to me and demonstrated all the functions and taught us how to surf! I've never experienced service and professionalism from a dealer like this before. It was an amazing experience!! Top notch dealership!!! Give them a call for all ur MasterCraft needs.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Only lets me post one pic at a time.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Pic 3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X