Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic 4
    Attached Files

Comment

• Pic 5
      Attached Files

Comment

• Pic 6
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ukcata; nice colors! Surf wave looks great. If you haven't already pick up some 650 sumo sacks for your rear lockers they fit perfect and make the surf wave pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It came with the gen 2 surf system. It has two extra bags in the rear sides. Thanks for lookin out though. I'm not to familiar with these boat just yet.

Comment

• I was super impressed on the Surf wake of the NXT20. Only factory plus 2 500 lb sacs or so in the rear. 6 people at 10.4mph.

First weekend with the boat. Needless to say the owner (surfing goofy) is super happy! He is 6'5" and the wake is MASSIVE.

2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

• Originally posted by CottagerGreg View Post
                I was super impressed on the Surf wake of the NXT20. Only factory plus 2 500 lb sacs or so in the rear. 6 people at 10.4mph.

First weekend with the boat. Needless to say the owner (surfing goofy) is super happy! He is 6'5" and the wake is MASSIVE.

Whoa, what I miss? What happened to the Star?

Comment

• Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                  Whoa, what I miss? What happened to the Star?
                  read my comments.. no need to Panic... "owner" who is surfing... aka not me
                  2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

• Anyone know how much weight the factory hard tanks hold for the NXT 20? I can't find specs anywhere. People been asking

Comment

• Originally posted by powder877 View Post
                      Anyone know how much weight the factory hard tanks hold for the NXT 20? I can't find specs anywhere. People been asking

I think it was like 400 each?

Comment

• 875lbs, 250lbs each side in rear, 375lbs KGB

Comment

• What is KGB?

Comment

• [QUOTE=powder877;1279722]What is KGB?

The center/ski locker tank.

Comment

• Anyone run into a problem when trying to fill it with gas and the tank is full and won't take any more gas however when you turn the boat on it only says a 3/4 full? Also any advice how to fix it would be great

Comment

• Try to reset the breaker for the fuel.
                                2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Working...
                                X