Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking that chrome 'Mastercraft' decal over the 'NXT' sticker. Where are you guys purchasing and did you do any magic to removing the old and sticking the new?
    Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
      Yup. The wife wanted black letters so we just had XT23 letters ordered.
      The front step is nice but the winch is a little hard to reach from inside the boat.
      Hmm I've been wanting black chromex letters for the star..

Comment

• Thanks fellas! The red is not flake. Just MC's beautiful classic red. TXMC did the removal and put on the letters for us. Those guys really are great.
        I had it built without the sub and I will be deciding soon on the tower speakers.

Comment

• Good looking NXT and the trailer is real nice
          2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Thanks fellas! The red is not flake. Just MC's beautiful classic red. TXMC did the removal and put on the letters for us. Those guys really are great.
            I had it built without the sub and I will be deciding soon on the tower speakers.
            Definitely interested to see how the NXT works out for you as I'm in the same position, a TXMC customer with an MB.

Really like the way your new boat looks, congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickm View Post
              Definitely interested to see how the NXT works out for you as I'm in the same position, a TXMC customer with an MB.

Only thing youd miss is the quick fill ballast..
              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• I had to add weight anyways so it is not a big deal. I need to figure out the best weight for wakeboarding.

Comment

Thanks fellas! The red is not flake. Just MC's beautiful classic red. TXMC did the removal and put on the letters for us. Those guys really are great.
                  Smart move ordering the Tower prep Kit. Money well spent when time to snap on some JL Tower, they will look Factory
                  sigpic
                  2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
                  2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
                  2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
                  2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
                  2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
                  2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
                  2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
                  2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
                  2013 Yamaha 242LS

Comment

• You'll need an amp and a wiring harness to add speakers but otherwise, they're an easy add on.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickm View Post

We are TXMC customers that had a F22 MB that has moved to the NXT22.

Overall, we are happy with it. The MB had some nice features we miss, but continued trouble with it forced us to change.

Comment

• I like the NXT with the bigger Mastercraft logos and the removal of the sticker NXT labels. We had thought about doing this to our and talked with TXMC late last year about doing.

It looks so good.. we may go ahead and do it.

Comment

• I'll get some good photos of mine this Saturday.

Comment

• allzway, I am finding out that I need a lot of weight to make the surf wave compare to MB.
                            I am still trying to figure out the wakeboard weight. I think I am just going to keep adding like the old X45.
                            It is a little backwards than my old X1. Weight was like 60% rear weight and 40% front weight. NXT22 seems to need more in the rear to me.

Comment

• Not a lot of sun yesterday. And I am no photo editor.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Not a lot of sun yesterday. And I am no photo editor.
                                Love the color choice and large MC decal.

Comment

Working...
                                X