Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new 22.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveO; 06-12-2017, 07:14 PM.
    2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• SteveO. Beautiful boat? We almost went with the same colors. TXMC had one that had me looking.

Comment

• Thx Monster. I saw the silver and blue one (flipped version of mine with blue on the front and silver in the middle when I stopped by to see Todd at Thanksgiving)

Comment

• I like these colors looks good..

Comment

• Great Looking Boat......I almost bought your red 20 but ended up with a leftover 2016!

Comment

• Beaut SteveO. The trusty flip phone really captured a gem in that second shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobcat View Post
                Great Looking Boat......I almost bought your red 20 but ended up with a leftover 2016!
                We need pics and you need to update your profile

Comment

• Originally posted by JBaker View Post
                  Beaut SteveO. The trusty flip phone really captured a gem in that second shot.
                  Where is the like button.

Comment

• Our new baby

Brought her home last week...now just need it to warm up a bit to get on the water here in WI
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great looking boats! Just joined this forum. Traded my Yamaha 242 for this NXT 22. Loving it so far!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Texas MC has been killing the gel schemes lately. Love that! Congrats. Tx MC is the best!
                        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Thanks!! Yes they have. They were excellent to deal with. That blue looks even better in the sun. Love the slate grey too. Been a little adjustment going from a jet boat for 8 years back to a prop. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                            Texas MC has been killing the gel schemes lately. Love that! Congrats. Tx MC is the best!
                            Yea they have! I always love what they order

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just delivered today.... I will get a couple more picture as soon as it stops raining. Which may be in June judging by the extended forecast.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Bprender View Post
                                Thanks!! Yes they have. They were excellent to deal with. That blue looks even better in the sun. Love the slate grey too. Been a little adjustment going from a jet boat for 8 years back to a prop. Lol.
                                I bought my X10 from them ... first class all they way .. they have called me several times just to check up with me and make sure I'm happy ... love that ... would not hesitate in a minute to buy another boat from them

Comment

Working...
                                X