Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my 2018 NXT20 a few weeks ago! Joe at NorCal Mastercraft in San Jose busted his *** for us and found us this beauty! We've had a blast out on it the past few weekends.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Man the new tower is a home run. One of the best looking boats I’ve seen.
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
        Man the new tower is a home run. One of the best looking boats I’ve seen.
        Thanks! I am loving the tower. It's so easy to raise and lower! Plus it looks bad ***!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
          Man the new tower is a home run. One of the best looking boats I’ve seen.
          No kidding.. I am really envious of the new tower on the NXT. Sure wished mine had that one.

Comment

• Anyone looking for a mid-priced 20 foot boat will have a hard time ignoring the NXT with the new tower.

Comment

• Originally posted by ejj View Post
              Anyone looking for a mid-priced 20 foot boat will have a hard time ignoring the NXT with the new tower.
              Its crazy times when a boat in the $70k's is "mid-priced". Still suffering a little from sticker shock. I still have in my head that it is a premium boat.
              My local dealer gave me, what seems like, a competitive price. About $3,500 more than a comparably equipped Craz. Is that a no brainer? I don't have a lot of experience with Moomba, other than the few trips to dealer and demo.

Comment

• That new tower and bimini is definitely the best design I've seen on any boat in this price range. So easy to fold the tower and bimini.

Comment

• Originally posted by kersh22 View Post
                  About $3,500 more than a comparably equipped Craz. Is that a no brainer? I don't have a lot of experience with Moomba, other than the few trips to dealer and demo.
                  My parents were once silent partners in a Moomba dealership. It's a no-brainer, buy the MasterCraft. Moomba's are nice for what they are, but absolutely not built to the standards of an MC.

Comment

Its crazy times when a boat in the $70k's is "mid-priced". Still suffering a little from sticker shock. I still have in my head that it is a premium boat.
                    My local dealer gave me, what seems like, a competitive price. About $3,500 more than a comparably equipped Craz. Is that a no brainer? I don't have a lot of experience with Moomba, other than the few trips to dealer and demo.
                    What is the warranty on the Moomba? MC's 5 year plan is pretty sweet. You can easily rack up $3,500 in repairs during years 4 and 5 with a new boat with all of its various individual systems.

Comment

It is a shock as a price but at a starting price of almost $63k with the surf setup compared to the XT20 starting at closer to $90k, it's a great deal. Our previous boat was an I/O Bayliner so this is a huge change for us. NorCal Mastercraft put in a lot of work to find the perfect boat for us.

Comment

That new tower and bimini is definitely the best design I've seen on any boat in this price range. So easy to fold the tower and bimini.
                        It really is. Plus, the bimini folds to the front of the tower, rather than hang behind it like the 17s, so it is out of the way when you fold the tower down.

Comment

• They say 5 year warranty on moomba. But I don't know if that's just on certain things. I thought 5 years meant 5 years until I read some info on this forum. I do like that Mastercraft is 5 years throughout the whole boat.
                          It sounds like everyone is pretty happy with their boats. I also don't see a huge used market for these. Maybe just because they are pretty new, but hopefully it's cause everyone is very satisfied.

Comment

• I went through same options, as well as Axis. I ended up ordering from Bryan and joe at Norcal. The went above and beyond and definitely earned my business.

I didn't care much for the moomba. And a lot of guys on the Malibu forum didn't have many nice things to say about them either, for what it's worth. I liked the fact the NXT is a mastercraft. The moomba guy kept saying it's a Supra and axis kept saying they were Malibu. If that were the case, why give it a different name? To me it sounded like they didn't want the low end brand to soil their luxury brand name.

Comment

• Originally posted by dodgers1285 View Post
                              I liked the fact the NXT is a mastercraft. The moomba guy kept saying it's a Supra and axis kept saying they were Malibu. If that were the case, why give it a different name? To me it sounded like they didn't want the low end brand to soil their luxury brand name.
                              I like this as well. Love that MC puts their name on the line even with their more "economy" models.
                              Tim
                              2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                              Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                              1995 MC ProStar 205
                              ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• We went with Mastercraft over others "economy tow boats" because its a MC. Although its there economy boat which like earlier seems silly to call a 70K boat "economy" but in a world where boats are going for 150k+ i guess it is what it is.

We owned 3 Bryant's which most would call a very high quality boat before our current MC and can say that MC hasn't skimped on quality that we can tell. Its doesn't have all the automation of the higher $ boats but it also wont cost as much to repair when things break either.

Very pleased with boat, dealership, and have had several direct calls from MC to make sure we are still pleased with purchase. That says something when a company solicits for its own feedback.

Ours is a 17 with old style tower which as others have said isn't its best feature. With new style tower & price point its got to be a home run for MC.

D

Comment

Working...
                                X