Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZFT-2 tower makes a HUGE difference!
    2018 MasterCraft NXT22 by Mason Obray, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperleftWake View Post
      ZFT-2 tower makes a HUGE difference!
      2018 MasterCraft NXT22 by Mason Obray, on Flickr
      Looks hot. It's too bad mastercraft won't let me put this tower in my 15 nxt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• The new tower really has me wanting to sell mine and get a new one with the new tower. I wish i had known because I could have waited a year. The new stereo system sounds like a plus too.
        I am also considering ordering without hard tanks and plug n play in the back if they will let me. I think some 1100's would be nice to try instead of the hard tanks and the plug n play bags.

Comment

• Has anyone tried to get a bow filler cushion for the nxt? I saw on another thread, a guy used Starboard as a support and had cushion made. Seems like it works pretty well, just wondering if any of you have even better idea.

Comment

• That is probably the best way to do it. If you could find a way to secure it to the starboard that would be best.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
              The new tower really has me wanting to sell mine and get a new one with the new tower. I wish i had known because I could have waited a year. The new stereo system sounds like a plus too.
              I am also considering ordering without hard tanks and plug n play in the back if they will let me. I think some 1100's would be nice to try instead of the hard tanks and the plug n play bags.
              I agree.... We really like our 16 NXT, but this new tower is much better. And if the stereo is better that would be awesome too.

Comment

The new tower really has me wanting to sell mine and get a new one with the new tower. I wish i had known because I could have waited a year. The new stereo system sounds like a plus too.
                Monsterwake
                I could have wrote your first comment...We got a great deal through MC and i have to assume it might be due to fact that they were to soon release 18 info. But damn i wish i had also waited until now. Oh well i love boat and just keep repeating "I got a good deal"......

Comment

• I really like ours too. I probably should just go on about my marry way and forget about this.

Comment

I really like ours too. I probably should just go on about my marry way and forget about this.
                    That's the way I feel as well. I got a killer deal on mine, I love it. The new tower is cool, but not worth worrying about for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdubbya81 View Post
                      That's the way I feel as well. I got a killer deal on mine, I love it. The new tower is cool, but not worth worrying about for me.
                      Definitely not worth worrying about. Everytime we see an NXT on the water we have non-boater friends remark on "how pretty that boat we just passed is", and we haven't seen the new tower in person yet. They're good lookin' boats.
                      Tim
                      2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                      Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                      1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                      1995 MC ProStar 205
                      ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

• I can't stop posting pics of this boat. They look awesome on the water.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I can't stop posting pics of this boat. They look awesome on the water.
                          Looks good! How come you took off the NXT22?

Comment

• Any 2018 NXT 22's out there yet to get a good measurement on height, on a trailer, with the tower folded? Thanks!
                            “That’s neat

Comment

• I just wanted black letters. These are a little bit bigger.

Originally posted by Jendave94 View Post
                              Looks good! How come you took off the NXT22?

Comment

• Originally posted by cobalt650 View Post
                                Any 2018 NXT 22's out there yet to get a good measurement on height, on a trailer, with the tower folded? Thanks!
                                I haven't heard but it will depend on the trailer and wheel/tire selection.
                                I do know that it is about 6 inches taller not folded.
                                I am ready to check out how easy it is to fold the new tower.

Comment

Working...
                                X