Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ATTACH]171618[/ATTACH]

Comment

• We got out on the water last weekend to test out the '18 NXT 22 and were pretty impressed overall. Wakeboard wake is about what I was expecting, like a stock 2nd gen X-Star but very clean and should improve with more weight.

Wakesurf wake was great out of the box with all ballast and Gen 2 bags full plus 5 people in the boat. Plenty of push, longer pocket than I'm used to, and good steepness. That was with the tabs at 0-0-65 and 10.8 MPH. Water temp was 47 at the surface, Air was 60.

The only thing we are still trying to figure out is how we can get the new Klipsch tower cans to be on a separate zone than the cockpit speakers. The Klipsch head unit doesn't have zone control like I'm used to. I looked at adding a remote line control knob, but not sure if that is compatible with the Klipsch system yet. Otherwise, a great boat and can't wait to take delivery!

Attached Files
      Last edited by bbenj10; 03-16-2018, 12:17 PM. Reason: Added Photo

Comment

• Great looking boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by bbenj10 View Post

The only thing we are still trying to figure out is how we can get the new Klipsch tower cans to be on a separate zone than the cockpit speakers. The Klipsch head unit doesn't have zone control like I'm used to. I looked at adding a remote line control knob, but not sure if that is compatible with the Klipsch system yet. Otherwise, a great boat and can't wait to take delivery!
          Try adding a Wetsound WS420 EQ
          2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

• Hello everyone, new NXT 29 owner here and loving it!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            2019 XT22 - current
            2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Nice looking boat! Where in N.C. are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rtch_atl View Post
                Hello everyone, new NXT 29 owner here and loving it!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                I’ve been regretting not going with the 29 footer!

Great color. I bet it pops in the sun!

Comment

• Originally posted by bbenj10 View Post
                  We got out on the water last weekend to test out the '18 NXT 22 and were pretty impressed overall. Wakeboard wake is about what I was expecting, like a stock 2nd gen X-Star but very clean and should improve with more weight.

Wakesurf wake was great out of the box with all ballast and Gen 2 bags full plus 5 people in the boat. Plenty of push, longer pocket than I'm used to, and good steepness. That was with the tabs at 0-0-65 and 10.8 MPH. Water temp was 47 at the surface, Air was 60.

Surf Wake
                  https://photos.app.goo.gl/0fxIv3slbgvjvvbk2

Man o man that’s killer!!! Congrats!
                  Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Bbenj10, the 90’s called, they want their shoes back brother!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	C6220FAC-7740-4DFB-930E-37603B961070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	2385253

Comment

• Originally posted by mscout118 View Post
                      Bbenj10, the 90’s called, they want their shoes back brother!
                      [ATTACH]172917[/ATTACH]
                      I saw the shoes and my MCOCD was making my skin crawl.
                      2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                        Super dirty shoes not only on the boat, but ON THE SEATS
                        Tim
                        2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                        Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                        1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                        1995 MC ProStar 205
                        ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          Yes! Yikes! Socks ok.. shoes are a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

• Originally posted by CottagerGreg View Post
                            Yes! Yikes! Socks ok.. shoes are a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            Socks certainly allowed.. Shoes no friggin way. They come off on the deck.
                            Last edited by allzway; 03-15-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• That guy should’ve been tossed in the lake

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                                Nice looking boat! Where in N.C. are you?

Bought the boat from NC (it's a 2017) but we live in Atlanta, keeping her in Lake Lanier
                                2019 XT22 - current
                                2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

Working...
                                X