Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NXT Thread Lets see your boats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mscout118 View Post
    I’ve been regretting not going with the 29 footer!

Great color. I bet it pops in the sun!
    Thanks!! Still hoping GA weather cooperates and we have a non-rainy weekend. I'll post pics once I get her out on a sunny day.
    2019 XT22 - current
    2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• That was my brother in law, and I gave him a really hard time about the shoes in the boat! We hadn't taken possession of the boat yet but I reminded him that won't fly once we own the boat.

Comment

• My brother in law is from a non boating family and he wears shoes and leaves beer bottles in the boat. I dip the bow and ruin his phones on a regular basis and don't feel bad about it one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
          My brother in law is from a non boating family and he wears shoes and leaves beer bottles in the boat. I dip the bow and ruin his phones on a regular basis and don't feel bad about it one bit.
          13 Super Air Nautique 230
          03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
          88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
            I have added a JL Audio under the steering wheel and it makes a huge difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Zrlee - what are you using to power it? Do you also have the stock hooked up?
            2019 XT22 - current
            2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Originally posted by rtch_atl View Post
              Zrlee - what are you using to power it? Do you also have the stock hooked up?

I added an additional JL amp to power just that sub. There should be 2 amps already there. One for the cabin and tower speakers and one for the factory sub. This pic should be somewhere in this thread but here it is again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
                I added an additional JL amp to power just that sub. There should be 2 amps already there. One for the cabin and tower speakers and one for the factory sub. This pic should be somewhere in this thread but here it is again.

Thanks for the info! When I convince upper management, I will do this and post pictures.
                2019 XT22 - current
                2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

• Finally sold my '17 and picked up my '18 last weekend.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• That white trailer is awesome!

Comment

• This is all I've seen of mine so far. Going out tomorrow though.
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is all I've seen of mine so far. Going out tomorrow though.
                        Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
                        Finally sold my '17 and picked up my '18 last weekend.
                        Wow, by far my two most favorite nxt22's so far, the 18 tower really brings that boat to life compared to the old one.

Monster wake, I love the white trailer with those rims, that trailer/boat combo is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmbeck View Post
                          Wow, by far my two most favorite nxt22's so far, the 18 tower really brings that boat to life compared to the old one.

Monster wake, I love the white trailer with those rims, that trailer/boat combo is incredible.
                          Yes, monster wake's rims are the kicker with that combo. Was that an option I missed? Also, any feedback on the 18 stereo system yet?

Comment

Yes, monster wake's rims are the kicker with that combo. Was that an option I missed? Also, any feedback on the 18 stereo system yet?
                            Looks like he completely opted out of the factory trailer and put a boatmate under it.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterwake View Post
                              Finally sold my '17 and picked up my '18 last weekend.
                              Congratulations on the new boat!! Love the color combination!! And the '18 tower is amazing!! Personally, I wanted the '18, but we had such a great offer on a '17 that is was almost impossible to pass! Let us know how the audio is compared to the '17
                              2019 XT22 - current
                              2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

This is all I've seen of mine so far. Going out tomorrow though.
                                Congratulations!!! From now till tomorrow is probably going to feel like an eternity! Send interior pics! Can't wait to see them.
                                2019 XT22 - current
                                2017 NXT20 - previous

Comment

Working...
                                X